- As you probably know, the new PvP map is up and running! Please be aware of these new rules, which apply to only the PvP map:
- Murder and griefing are, in fact, LEGAL. HOWEVER use griefing only to tunnel into someones fort, do not wipe it off the face of the earth. Lava and water griefing are still banned
- The only place murder and griefing are not allowed is in the spawn zone, surrounded by the stone brick fence.
- You may build anywhere outside of the spawn zone.
- Those of you who have /item and /god: both of these commands are illegal in the PvP world. Godmode must be turned off at all times in the PvP world.
- You may not use any items previously spawned in the PvP world either (this does not include kits).
- You may ask your killer to get your items back, but under no circumstances are the entitled to give them back. Your killer has every right to take your items. It's recommended that you leave your valuables back in the other world.
- Some items have been banned due to overpoweredness. These are: all diamond tools, diamond armor, iron swords, and golden apples.
- All of the other rules of Oasis which have not been specifically changed above still apply in the PvP world.
Thank you, and enjoy your lovely new map.
Creator and founder of Oasis SMP!
- Master Miner
- Posts : 2020
Join date : 2010-11-09
Age : 24
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum