the last day of summer on oasis......

2 posters

Go down

the last day of summer on oasis...... Empty the last day of summer on oasis......

Post by faststang4 9/5/2011, 11:25 pm

well school starts tommorow... my play time will go down drasticly but no worries i will still skip some homework for minecraft and have my friend give me the answers :D but it makes me sad another huge reason cuz football my family prrty much amde me sign up wasnt my idea and i have trouble breathing to wen i have my shoulder pads on but they say i just need to drink more water i call shinanigans well last post of summer good bye
faststang4
faststang4
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

the last day of summer on oasis...... Empty Re: the last day of summer on oasis......

Post by BroadStreetBully 9/5/2011, 11:29 pm

faststang4 wrote:well school starts tommorow... my play time will go down drasticly but no worries i will still skip some homework for minecraft and have my friend give me the answers :D but it makes me sad another huge reason cuz football my family prrty much amde me sign up wasnt my idea and i have trouble breathing to wen i have my shoulder pads on but they say i just need to drink more water i call shinanigans well last post of summer good bye
Yep, pretty much the same situation for me. I'm gonna have to work my ass off the next four years to have any chance of getting into a decent college.

Its been fun guys.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down