Will_Richardon Application for trusted

3 posters

Go down

Will_Richardon Application for trusted Empty Will_Richardon Application for trusted

Post by Will_Richardon 1/10/2011, 11:24 pm

uhh i thionk i should be trusted, because this is the best server and i have invited many people to it. I LOVE THIS SERVER!

Will_Richardon
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Will_Richardon Application for trusted Empty Re: Will_Richardon Application for trusted

Post by Ariley 1/10/2011, 11:25 pm

ha thats great. i appreciate that. please answer these questions to complete your application:

Minecraft username:

Real name (recommended):

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you:

Why do you deserve Trusted status? How do we know you can be trusted?: (please say more than just "I don't grief!")
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Will_Richardon Application for trusted Empty Re: Will_Richardon Application for trusted

Post by Will_Richardon 1/10/2011, 11:32 pm

Will Richardson Jr.

17( almost 18 :D)

Nashville Tn

Like 6 weeks ish, i remember when there was mountain town and stuff

FOREVER!

Matty197, Skateyasha, Arashbob, Atomic Donkeh, Saetan

In the last version of this server( i guess there was a reset) I had moved to mountain town and built a tree farm for anyone to use. i also had a stone generator that i cleared with some admins, i love to make things that support the common good. I am very passive but am not afraid to take up arms and defend myself or my neighbors from griefers and mobs. I hope this is sufficient for my tale of why i should be trusted.

Will_Richardon
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh 1/11/2011, 10:26 am

Will_Richardon wrote:Will Richardson Jr.

17( almost 18 :D)

Nashville Tn

Like 6 weeks ish, i remember when there was mountain town and stuff

FOREVER!

Matty197, Skateyasha, Arashbob, Atomic Donkeh, saeTan, Cloudkesh

In the last version of this server( i guess there was a reset) I had moved to mountain town and built a tree farm for anyone to use. i also had a stone generator that i cleared with some admins, i love to make things that support the common good. I am very passive but am not afraid to take up arms and defend myself or my neighbors from griefers and mobs. I hope this is sufficient for my tale of why i should be trusted.

cloudkesh
cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 1/28/2011, 9:34 pm

approved. Will_Richardon is now Trusted rank.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down