SumBoDeee
walshie4
commander_chair
Slayour98
14 posters

Go down

Please Unban Me! Empty Please Unban Me!

Post by Slayour98 7/23/2011, 9:17 am

I was banned for griefing. I don't even know why, I hadn't griefed anything...
Please unban me, I didn't do anything wrong, and I really like this server.

Slayour98
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Please Unban Me! Empty Re: Please Unban Me!

Post by commander_chair 7/23/2011, 9:49 am

Slayour98 wrote:I was banned for griefing. I don't even know why, I hadn't griefed anything...
Well that's a bunch of bullshit i watched you the first 10min of you playing.What you did was go to the grasslands,took the wool broke the glow stone dug underneath the ground up into a guys house to steal his things. Your banned, deal with it
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayour98 7/23/2011, 10:56 am

No, but I put it all back and I haven't done anything wrong since then, so I should be unbanned. Also, there's no need to swear dude. Let's keep it civil.

Slayour98
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by walshie4 7/23/2011, 11:37 am

commander_chair wrote:
Slayour98 wrote:I was banned for griefing. I don't even know why, I hadn't griefed anything...
Well that's a bunch of bullshit i watched you the first 10min of you playing.What you did was go to the grasslands,took the wool broke the glow stone dug underneath the ground up into a guys house to steal his things. Your banned, deal with it

sorry dude, i was watching you too, and you did grief theres no way around it

walshie4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayour98 7/23/2011, 11:47 am

walshie4 wrote:
commander_chair wrote:

sorry dude, i was watching you too, and you did grief theres no way around it

Read my earlier post. I put it all back and I am sorry. Please unban me, I really wanna play again...

Slayour98
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by SumBoDeee 7/23/2011, 12:12 pm

If you just put it all back then why the hell did you grief in the first place?! Greifing=ban read the rules and rules are rules.

SumBoDeee
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldplaya 7/23/2011, 12:20 pm

Whwere in the grasslands???? Are you the fucking retard who gave me a shitload of crap to deal with at my house?! You little fucker.

if so then please refer top this statement:
You are adopted, your parents don't even love you. I will eat your first born child, WHOLE. You are a sad individual who needs to die.

Go fuck yourself

Sincerely

-Cold
Coldplaya
Coldplaya
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by walshie4 7/23/2011, 12:46 pm

Coldplaya wrote:Whwere in the grasslands???? Are you the fucking retard who gave me a shitload of crap to deal with at my house?! You little fucker.

if so then please refer top this statement:
You are adopted, your parents don't even love you. I will eat your first born child, WHOLE. You are a sad individual who needs to die.

Go fuck yourself

Sincerely

-Cold

dude this is not cool, not called for.

walshie4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 7/23/2011, 1:42 pm

First, Coldplaya, that really was uncalled for not cool, I'm actually adopted myself.

and Second:
If you are going to post a ban appeal, it would usually help your case if you used correct format: Found Here.

Without that format, your case most likely even be looked at.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by JonChen 7/23/2011, 1:55 pm

You see those two large 3x3 blocks missing by the 3x3 logs? Those used to be lapis blocks, and it says that YOU stole them.
Please Unban Me! Slayou10

JonChen
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 7/23/2011, 2:37 pm

Wink
JonChen wrote:You see those two large 3x3 blocks missing by the 3x3 logs? Those used to be lapis blocks, and it says that YOU stole them.

BAM!
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sainteven 7/23/2011, 2:55 pm

Ariley92 wrote: Wink
JonChen wrote:You see those two large 3x3 blocks missing by the 3x3 logs? Those used to be lapis blocks, and it says that YOU stole them.

BAM!

:ban: ban?
Sainteven
Sainteven
Oasis SMP Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by metamorphosis 7/23/2011, 4:55 pm

Wow... Nice job Lying slayour! I mean evidence couldn't possibly disprove your statement!
metamorphosis
metamorphosis
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 7/23/2011, 6:24 pm

All these facts not to mention the fact that you lied in this application. saying i didnt do anything, then some one points out your grief. and you said ya well i fixed it and havent done anything since then (obviously, since youve been banned from playing lol). Really you enter the server and it says to read the rules and your responsible for the consequences for breaking them.
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayour98 7/24/2011, 7:14 am

Look, I could very, very easily log in as an alternate, and you wouldn't even know. But, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction. Or am I? For all you know, I could be on the server right now... I'll just leave it to you to figure it out, but I'll just warn you, I could be anyone. Also, making fun of adopted people is NOT cool, and you're a bit of an asshole. I don't even know which house it was, so yeah. (P.S. : I just needed a bit of Lapis to get some wool and was going to return it the next day but I was banned so...)

Slayour98
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 7/24/2011, 7:23 am

Slayour98 wrote:Look, I could very, very easily log in as an alternate, and you wouldn't even know. But, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction. Or am I? For all you know, I could be on the server right now... I'll just leave it to you to figure it out, but I'll just warn you, I could be anyone. Also, making fun of adopted people is NOT cool, and you're a bit of an asshole. I don't even know which house it was, so yeah. (P.S. : I just needed a bit of Lapis to get some wool and was going to return it the next day but I was banned so...)

Okay, you can grief, we don't care, we just click a button and ban your IP or Rollback your actions. <3
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 7/24/2011, 9:31 am

Slayour98 wrote:Look, I could very, very easily log in as an alternate, and you wouldn't even know. But, I'm not going to give you the satisfaction. Or am I? For all you know, I could be on the server right now... I'll just leave it to you to figure it out, but I'll just warn you, I could be anyone. Also, making fun of adopted people is NOT cool, and you're a bit of an asshole. I don't even know which house it was, so yeah. (P.S. : I just needed a bit of Lapis to get some wool and was going to return it the next day but I was banned so...)

For some reason I'm not exactly threatened by this. Ip bans are pretty simple, as are BB rollbacks. Sorry to say, your no threat to us.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by walshie4 7/24/2011, 10:34 am

ChaosTheoryJRH wrote:

For some reason I'm not exactly threatened by this. Ip bans are pretty simple, as are BB rollbacks. Sorry to say, your no threat to us.
sha-bam

walshie4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Please Unban Me! Empty Question....

Post by tlsorrel 7/24/2011, 10:44 am

How were you planning on returning the lapis, if you were going to use it to make wool? Were you going to steal it from somewhere else?
tlsorrel
tlsorrel
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawell 7/24/2011, 11:38 am

ipbanftw...

YOU sir just FAILED AT LIFE...
Jawell
Jawell
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slayour98 7/24/2011, 3:37 pm

Haha! Think IP banning me will stop me? Sir, I can easily use one of my many other computers.

Slayour98
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 7/24/2011, 4:12 pm

Slayour98 wrote:Haha! Think IP banning me will stop me? Sir, I can easily use one of my many other computers.

Your no threat, sorry.

Oh and this thread is locked now.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down