aberaham lincoln travels through time!

3 posters

Go down

aberaham lincoln travels through time! Empty aberaham lincoln travels through time!

Post by faststang4 7/12/2011, 1:29 pm

since im a writer im gunna waste half the first page about crap u dont care about ok? thats my job as a writer ok lets start this shinanagen! Ok so abe was sitting on his front porch and he was drinking tea i dont know why tea it just sounds fitting so enyway then a strange portal opened up and him being the honest man he didnt wanna be not honest and not go in i dont know why im just thinking this up as i go just go with it damit! he went throough and he saw zombies and robosaurus rex but then the portal behind him disapeared and then he pulled out his ak74ues since we all know thats the only good gun from balck ops cuz black ops sucks u cant even stay in a match enyway and then he mowed down the zombies and used the god awful china lake its like worse then sniper rifels and he blew up the robo saurus rex with the china lake and somehow witth only 2 god damn shots and he actually maneged to stay in the match without reconecting to a new host im jsut rambling on as i go by the way i look back and i see all the red lines about my spelling dont judge its not school enymore i dont have to spell right and then abe thought they were all dead wen all fo a sudden commander chair popped up (im jsut using him in here cuz i said i would) and he beat abe with a chair but then abe killed him and t bagged his body and then abe found a airplane and found a way out lord knows why the hell a airplanes was in there buti t was and how abe knew how to fly i dont know and this story just sucks if ur still reading it i give u credit and like every crappy call of duty game abe had the host advantage and nce he got out he discovered evil apes had takin over the world *cough that god awfl planet of the apes move cough* this story is to be continued in a few hours so just ahng on i know u love the story i need to think of new stuff and im a writer so i ahve the wright to waste half a story with crap u dont care about
faststang4
faststang4
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

aberaham lincoln travels through time! Empty Re: aberaham lincoln travels through time!

Post by commander_chair 7/12/2011, 1:36 pm

you know when you said you would do thiss last night, i didnt beleive you but you did it.Love how i was in there.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

aberaham lincoln travels through time! Empty Re: aberaham lincoln travels through time!

Post by walshie4 7/12/2011, 3:41 pm

why is this in the apply for member area?

walshie4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down