Why should I be Vet status? Heres the answer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why should I be Vet status? Heres the answer.

Post by GoldMine on 12/23/2010, 4:11 pm

I was told by someone that my application didn't give enough description on why I should be a veteran. I am on the list now of the nominies and I would like tO hopefully become the next veteran.

So Why should I be vet status?

Intro:
Hey my minecraft name is GoldMine. I am known on the server and I play everyday since mid november. I will be playing till the server is over everyday from 3:30 pm to 10:00 pm (time changes on saterdays and fridays and on vacation). I have never griefed and I will never do it becuase I kno how mad I get when it happens. I am the builder from GoldMine Inn which took many days to complete the structure to. I have helped people with there houses and I help new people by explaining the rules, and so on. These examples so why I should be veteran status.
Body Paragraphs:

With veteran status I can help the server in many ways. One big way is by helping fix griefs and by building new structures on the server. First thing I would do would be build some starter homes for new people who come. They wouldn't be big homes they would be small but just enough to have a furnace,storage box, and workbench and so at night time they won't be all alone. After a make a couple of houses I am going to start making other things right away. Well making other things and helping people if any griefs happen to other peoples home I will make sure to fix it (like if any walls are broken).

In the paragraoh above I told you what I would do as a veteran in this paragraph Im going to get more in detail on why I deserve veteran. You guys or girls only have one vote and heres why you should use it on me. I have been in this server for a long period of time. I have reported some griefers and I can be trusted. I know the rules as a veteran and I will follow them. I have convidence that I will have a lot of people backing me up on this because I am respectfull to all players. I never build on other people's property and I help people who need help.

Conclusion:
In conclusion I would make an awsome veteran. The reason I deserve it is because I am nice to everyone, never grief, and I help people. What would I do as a veteran, well thats easy I would use it to help fix griefs build starter homes for new people and build awsome structures. Now its voting time chose wisly. And remeber Griefing can be fixed, people can have houses, and awsome structures CAN BE BUILT! Vote for GoldMine today

~GoldMine~

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why should I be Vet status? Heres the answer.

Post by moomoomage on 12/23/2010, 5:28 pm

I like the time and effort you put into this but I believe this belongs in the "Apply for Veteran" topic

moomoomage
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan on 12/23/2010, 6:21 pm

That, and, however nice it is, it doesn't follow the correct format.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine on 12/23/2010, 9:10 pm

saeTan wrote:That, and, however nice it is, it doesn't follow the correct format.

I know it doesn't its not an application I got nominated.. its a speech trying to convince people why I should be a veteran.
:)

~GoldMine~

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 12/24/2010, 6:56 am

I dont tink u need the correct formatt or dat coz it is a speech. Well done!

--Cathald903-- :afro:

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Racer540 on 12/24/2010, 8:15 am

Yea, plus i met him on the server and he def deserves it!

Racer540
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine on 12/24/2010, 8:39 am

Racer540 wrote:Yea, plus i met him on the server and he def deserves it!

Thanks Racer540. I hope I get your vote :). Send your pick to ariley92.
Again Thanks for the comment and remeber Griefs WILL be fixed, people WILL have houses, and cool structures WILL be made.

Support GoldMine For you next Veteran

~GoldMine~

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine on 12/24/2010, 8:44 am

Cathald903 wrote:I dont tink u need the correct formatt or dat coz it is a speech. Well done!

Yeah I applied my application for veteran a while ago then I got nominated so I made this going more indef on why you should use your vote on me. Thanks for the comment :).

Remeber Griefs WILL be fixed, people WILL have houses, and structures WILL be made.

Support GoldMine for your next veteran

~GoldMine~

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan on 12/25/2010, 6:56 am

No prob and hard luck.. Mabye nxt time!

Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top