Whiskey Pete

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whiskey Pete

Post by NovaTactics on 6/15/2011, 12:38 am

Can a mod or admin please close this topic? I beleive there is no more to say on this subject, if he wishes to appeal a ban, it can be done so here. All that remains at the moments are petty insults which doesn't even bother many of us.

NovaTactics
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH on 6/15/2011, 12:38 am

Kingnothing_01 wrote:I must say you people (Including you pete so it doesnt look like im being biased) need to stop with the arguing. If we can all get along we can all live in peace.

+1

ChaosTheoryJRH
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE FUCK

Post by Whiskey_Pete on 6/15/2011, 12:39 am

only need to feed my attention? YEAH CAUSE EVERYONE WANTS THE ATTENTION OF GETTING BANNED!!!! WEE THIS IS FUN! not really. Also, I do know how sentences work, I just honestly don't put every fiber of my being when posting to a group of fucktards. :retardlol: <-- thats you

Whiskey_Pete
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiskey_Pete on 6/15/2011, 12:42 am

Kingnothing_01 wrote:I must say you people (Including you pete so it doesnt look like im being biased) need to stop with the arguing. If we can all get along we can all live in peace.
believe me. I want that. But these people keep slamming on me and it's hard to live in peace when like the only good server banned me on the first day of vacation. I will not drag you into this, i just think my banning was unfair. I'm sorry, i'm just angry that these people are making me look bad. I really just wanna be able to play here with my friends, because it's unfair to make them change servers just because I was unfairly banned. Crying or Very sad

Whiskey_Pete
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingnothing_01 on 6/15/2011, 12:44 am

Well i must say it is not hard at all to ignore what people say about you YOU have the power to ignore people and only YOU can make them affect you. /locked

Kingnothing_01
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile http://TheAmazingBrandO.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top