Go down

Application for Member ~ Sam3234 Empty Application for Member ~ Sam3234

Post by Sam3234 6/12/2011, 7:27 pm

Minecraft username:
Sam3234
Real name (recommended):
Ryan

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:
My good friend, Adragonfire9 told me everything about this server, in real life. He spent along time discussing with me on how awesome it was, with alot of details and such, and not to mention it persuaded me to get on this server within minutes of this discussion. Adragonfire9 really told me a lot of details and rules/statistics of the server. It seemed great, so I applied for the whitelist. Sure enough, when I went on the server, everything he said was true. Not to mention the awesome people/community on the server that are always friendly and nice to me.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:
Two hours, approximately through out the times I have visited the server, today.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
2-3 hours each day now that it is summer. Longer on weekends.

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you:
Probably all the mods who were nice to me and knew I was friendly on the server, such as Mod Goldmine. Who was very nice to me, and he accepted my application for whitelist. I thank you for that, Goldmine :)

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted?: (please say more than just "I don't grief!")

Well if you really can't tell from my dedication to this application and all the happiness and memories I plan to bring to this server, then maybe you could ask Adragonfire9 who has played minecraft with me for along time and he knows what dedication and effort I can bring to this society.

Thank you for your time,

Ryan. (Sam3234)

Last edited by Sam3234 on 6/12/2011, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to answer the first two questions, oops!)
Sam3234
Sam3234
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Application for Member ~ Sam3234 Empty Vouch

Post by Blame 6/12/2011, 7:31 pm

I know Ryan in real life, lie what he said all is true, he is a great guy. He goes on my server, and even when all my friends quit he stayed to be nice to me. So I definitely vouch.
Blame
Blame
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Application for Member ~ Sam3234 Empty Re: Application for Member ~ Sam3234

Post by TheBzzr3568 6/12/2011, 7:33 pm

Vouch
TheBzzr3568
TheBzzr3568
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner