Greif joementsons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greif joementsons

Post by Mattmascatt26 on 6/10/2011, 9:07 pm

okay joe has greifed ever since he joined. on the first day i was nice then he called me dick head jack ass.Then now he got kicked out my coty thanks to a guide and admin to help me.him and evil greif to much i have people complaining in my town of him greifing. ever since he joined not only he greifed he does it when i am not online. i know it is him since he is like shut up or i will greif you. he toldly like a greif. the greif rate went up[ since he joined see gosh greifed.

Last edited by Mattmascatt26 on 6/11/2011, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mattmascatt26
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

stop spamming please

Post by evilmidget38 on 6/10/2011, 9:11 pm

evilmidget38 wrote: He was trying to tear down our homes, he griefed our houses several times. It is true that joemortensen did put some torches in Matt's home once, but you can hardly call that griefing. Joe had to have his house worldedited to a different town to avoid Matt destroying it. Matt also put signs up on and right in front of our houses telling us to leave town and that he would destroy our homes. He also locked doors that we used frequently. All the proof is in the chat logs as people commented about him destroying homes, people confirming matt locked the doors, everything! In fact, Joe and I used our own personal materials to fix griefing in that town because someone dug a grief hole.

I never even got my house back Crying or Very sad

See the other thread he made.

Also that is a joke about him griefing Gosh. He was there fixing it! Look at that topic as well.

evilmidget38
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NOPE lies

Post by Mattmascatt26 on 6/10/2011, 9:44 pm

evilmidget38 wrote:
evilmidget38 wrote: He was trying to tear down our homes, he griefed our houses several times. It is true that joemortensen did put some torches in Matt's home once, but you can hardly call that griefing. Joe had to have his house worldedited to a different town to avoid Matt destroying it. Matt also put signs up on and right in front of our houses telling us to leave town and that he would destroy our homes. He also locked doors that we used frequently. All the proof is in the chat logs as people commented about him destroying homes, people confirming matt locked the doors, everything! In fact, Joe and I used our own personal materials to fix griefing in that town because someone dug a grief hole.

I never even got my house back Crying or Very sad

See the other thread he made.

Also that is a joke about him griefing Gosh. He was there fixing it! Look at that topic as well.
that he told me to fix his house to the city hight limit and he is putting holes like 30 deep in my town that is worth a ban. i never put a sign that siad leave or this is going to be teard down i asked him one time nice plz leave then admin and guide came and moved it. i did not tear your house down you toke the mats and left thanks to admin making you leave and help me on that

Mattmascatt26
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greif joementsons

Post by iHosepHi on 6/10/2011, 10:55 pm

http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t2623-joe-greifing

Read that explains everything. Also I was only during the time and Joe was saying Matt was going to tear evilmidget and joe's house.

iHosepHi
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattmascatt26 on 6/11/2011, 4:47 pm

now he is banned for lieing and saying i harassment on him but now he got banned for his brother told us he did greif and admin checked log and he was lies about me harrassment him 2 times lag but nothing told me doing harrassment on him there for now he is gone.

Mattmascatt26
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator on 6/11/2011, 6:40 pm

Ok, WHAT? I don't even know how to read that. Bad grammar coupled with bad spelling makes dtfgator a confused boy. In any event, joe is banned. The ban is final.

dtfgator
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBzzr3568 on 6/11/2011, 6:55 pm

Well that one less griefer to deal with

TheBzzr3568
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile