Becoming a Member of Oasis

3 posters

Go down

Becoming a Member of Oasis Empty Becoming a Member of Oasis

Post by _Tabitha_ 2/25/2017, 2:22 pm

I just realised that I was the only person on the server who didn't have a membership for Oasis
I would be grateful if you would be kind enough and accept my application to become a member of Oasis, I follow every rule and always will. I have already met so many amazing people who greeted me with kindness and was there for me when I needed help.
Thankyou for your time,
_Tabitha_

_Tabitha_
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Becoming a Member of Oasis Empty Re: Becoming a Member of Oasis

Post by 4emersons 2/25/2017, 2:36 pm

Hey Tabitha, it's great that you want to apply for member! There is an application format you need to use to apply though. You can just reply to this thread with it, edit your original post, or create a new post to do this, although it would be most simple to just edit your original post. The format is as follows:

Minecraft username:

Real name (OPTIONAL):

Age (OPTIONAL):

Location (OPTIONAL):

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: 

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"):
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by _Tabitha_ 2/26/2017, 7:22 am

My Minecraft Username: _Tabitha_
I found Oasis SMP by the internet because I've watched people play SMP's and they look so fun and I really wanted to be apart of one.
I've been playing on this server since yesterday and I will probably be playing every other day if thats fine with you (:
I haven't voted yet because I want to get to know the place before I vote and if I enjoy playing yes it'll be a definate vote from me. 
I don't really know whether to agree or disagree with giving out spawned items with a member rank or after.
Well I have downloaded this one mod called the furniture mod but I'm too much of a noob to even know how to get the folder up lol.
I'd like to join the Oasis Community I will follow every rule and if asked to do something I will do so (: I have already met so many amazing people who greeted me with kindness and was there for me when I needed help when I first joined the server.
Sadly, I tried to join the server but it kept saying the connection was lost and the session was timed out. Is this a thing that happens rarely? Sorry for the negative point.
Thankyou for your time,
_Tabitha_

_Tabitha_
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 2/26/2017, 10:28 am

Approved! _Tabitha_ is now member rank.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner