--Member-Application-- P_doggy

2 posters

Go down

--Member-Application-- P_doggy Empty --Member-Application-- P_doggy

Post by P_doggy 10/26/2016, 12:41 am

Minecraft username: P_doggy

Real name (recommended): Peyton Bass

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: On the internet, looking for smp servers.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been on this server about a day.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on being on this server, about every day.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: No I have not voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers, but will start voting every day.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Yes I agree to not give out any spawned items from any kits I get with or after Member rank. 

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): I do not have any one that will vouch for me.

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I want to become a member of the Oasis Community, as it looks friendly and the staff are very nice. I also want to become a member of the Oasis Community as it looks as though the server is updated often, and it's an smp server which I like. You can trust me because I promise that I won't grief, and that I never have griefed, and also abide by rules.
Looking forward to becoming a Member, on Oasis or going even further above member in the future. :)
Sincerely, P_doggy

P_doggy
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

--Member-Application-- P_doggy Empty Re: --Member-Application-- P_doggy

Post by madscientist032 10/26/2016, 7:30 am

Approved! P_doggy is now member rank.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner