MagnoliaNight
ChaosTheoryJRH
Espartemos
BABlaze
11 posters

Go down

The Oasis Case Empty The Oasis Case

Post by BABlaze 9/29/2016, 10:41 pm

Recently the number of players on oasis has decreased. There must be a cause for these unexpected disappearances. But what...

-Kewlaid115
-BABlaze

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

The Oasis Case Empty Re: The Oasis Case

Post by Espartemos 9/29/2016, 10:42 pm

School started.
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BABlaze 9/29/2016, 10:44 pm

Are you sure that it was just school or could it be something else?

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Espartemos 9/29/2016, 11:39 pm

Well, it's probably a combination of things. School just started so most people are still getting used to that schedule. This map has also been around for a rather long time, so this could just be a dead period that happens every map. It is also possible that SMP is dying out and more people are switching to PVP, Mods, or Minigames.
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 9/29/2016, 11:53 pm

Espartemos wrote:Well, it's probably a combination of things. School just started so most people are still getting used to that schedule. This map has also been around for a rather long time, so this could just be a dead period that happens every map. It is also possible that SMP is dying out and more people are switching to PVP, Mods, or Minigames.

also, global warming.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnoliaNight 9/30/2016, 12:05 am

I currently haven't been that active on Oasis. I'll now check in every week or so. I've been busy with the move but I also feel like I just need a break from Oasis since I spent quite a while being really active. I'm not done with Oasis but I'm not going to be to active in game as I used to be since i will be starting school soon and for some other reasons as well.
MagnoliaNight
MagnoliaNight
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryjam 9/30/2016, 7:14 am

I haven't been that active lately because of school. I will try and hop online today , but I won't be that active this weekend because of my birthday and my dad's. I will be more active next week though!
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by RichardNixon74 9/30/2016, 11:25 am

For myself, the map is quite old. Which is leading other players to not come on as much which ruins the game for me. I want to play with others, thus multiplayer. I think a map reset will bring back some activity! Plus you got school too  tongue
RichardNixon74
RichardNixon74
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cweeperdiamond 9/30/2016, 12:48 pm

I think that a map reset may be nice, (except that my soon-to-be guardian farm would be gone)
But for me its just school that takes up all my time, usually on the weekdays the most.

Cweeperdiamond
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyedon 9/30/2016, 2:16 pm

I have been very busy lately. College life, combined with work and sports are taking most of the time out of my week. I cant afford to spend too much time playing games at the moment. 

Minecraft is a game in which requires a lot of time invested to really do something. To gather supplies and make progress in a build takes me multiple days. Therefore I have been more attracted to spend the little time I have left to play games on other games like the new Destiny expansion. 

It's not that I've lost interest in Minecraft. On the contrary, I'm super stoked for the 1.11 update! (Is there going to be a map reset for this?) Either way, As soon as school life slows down a bit, like it always does, I'll be on Oasis more often!
Cyedon
Cyedon
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaccerz 9/30/2016, 2:58 pm

if the map is reset i will cry. i didnt spend all this time removing water for nothing.... minecraft has busy periods and then it has slow periods. its just how it goes.

Jaccerz
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 9/30/2016, 7:23 pm

School and work will be the biggest factors. Could be anything. Some grow tired or get bored of the game as well. Me I want to be around but hard to do that with no internet
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 9/30/2016, 10:10 pm

Wellp, I think this mystery has been solved. The resounding consensus is that if it isnt school its either some other real world problem or just a disinterest in the game. Not really sure why we needed to conduct an investigation though, seems pretty straightforward to me.

Regardless, case closed
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Espartemos 9/30/2016, 10:12 pm

Shnoork wrote:Wellp, I think this mystery has been solved. The resounding consensus is that if it isnt school its either some other real world problem or just a disinterest in the game. Not really sure why we needed to conduct an investigation though, seems pretty straightforward to me.

Regardless, case closed
Couldn't agree more! Locking this up!
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down