Voting system

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Voting system

Post by OasisMaximus on 9/23/2016, 9:35 am

Hey everyone!

We (semi-)recently got a new voting plugin that allows us to do way more than just give out a sum of money. We can now give items (with custom lore and/or enchantments), exp, currency (like before), and even (temporary) permissions. All these rewards can be configured to have a certain chance of them occuring, and we are also able to set up vote streaks and milestone rewards. Now, my questions is: With these things in mind, what would you like to see happen to the voting system?

Little reminder of the current voting system: We have five voting sites bit.ly/oasisvote1, bit.ly/oasisvote2... etc., on which you can vote every 24 hours and will get 100 coins per vote. That is 500 coins per day, 3500 per week and just over 16000 per month.

Keep your suggestions within reason for balance reasons, and we will most definitely consider them.

My introduction!

OasisMaximus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Voting system

Post by Shnoork on 9/23/2016, 8:23 pm

I say 25 seconds of fly perms. You get to whiz around to your hearts content... for 25 seconds, at the end of which you dramatically plummet to the ground. I guess to avoid abuse you could make it every 5 votes, that way you could have 1 a day if you use all 5 sites (which would result in a DRASTIC upswing of votes, I gaurantee) or you could get it here and there if you dont. That would be really cool and fun. I guess you could say it would be exploitable, but if you only get half a minute a day theres really not much you can do with that (mischief wise. As far as fun goes, the possibilities are limitless.)

OH and you should make it so that if you're online when you vote theres an explosion of some sort. Harmless, of course, but enough to send you flying in the air. Make it trigger after a few seconds though so theres time to close the browser and stuff. It would also be nice if it was an explosion of something. For example, cats, or steak, or fire, or GOLD. Hell, make it a random selection. Sometimes its this, sometimes its that.

Last thing, some sort of benefit for people who arent currently online. I vote every day despite not even having Minecraft on my computer and I feel kinda bad about only using one site to do that. INCENTIVISE ME

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 9/23/2016, 9:00 pm

What about a kitty cannon item you can use like 5 times, or maybe a "skyfall" onto slime blocks. For every vote you would be telepoted to the highest possible altitude above slime blocks and get some fun. Although shnoork has the creative juices flowing as well

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by izumi4kona on 9/24/2016, 1:24 am

Sheep spawn eggs

izumi4kona
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile