I will not type any more jokes of the fourth kind.

2 posters

Go down

I will not type any more jokes of the fourth kind. Empty I will not type any more jokes of the fourth kind.

Post by dilmaster27 9/3/2016, 12:04 am

-Minecraft username:

*dilmaster27

-Mod/Admin who banned you:

*Pretty sure it said NinjaCreeper92, i believe he was was some kind of mod.

Reason you were banned:
*Exact reason: "For acting like a fool in chat.. You were talking politics in chat, poking statements at a staff member then decided to use harambe statements. You were told over and over again to stop but you thought it was funny poking statements like this to staff..".
*Minecraft says: "acting like a fool in chat when staff told you to stop".

-Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
*Well where should I start? I will admit this is a great server that has itself in order. Punishments seem to work much swifter than I'm used to. I have spent much time working on this server and I really like being apart of this community. However, I'm not going to justify what I have said, but I will say that I can be goofy. In such case I take things too far. In being permanently removed from this wonderful place, I feel that I should take things much more seriously. I just got promoted to trusted, I should be grateful of that and showing I do deserve that (even though you higher ranks seeing this probably saying "pft it's not that great of a rank"). Now, Why should I be unbanned? Regardless of how small the offence was, I still broke the clearly stated rules. I don't think I should be unbanned, BUT (there is a but) if I am privileged to be brought back to the community, I vow to take things much more seriously and keep certain comments to myself. I don't know who is on (age wise) so I should take that into consideration before bringing up you-know-(who ;) )what!
-Conclusion: If this is the end of my run on Oasis, then farewell! I hope you have a goodnight. If this is only a beginning of a better me to the server, then thank you much!

dilmaster27
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

I will not type any more jokes of the fourth kind. Empty Re: I will not type any more jokes of the fourth kind.

Post by Kenyanot 9/3/2016, 10:30 am

I will accept your appeal. Next time when staff tells you that's enough, listen to them..
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down