Introduction for 'Sirzuki'

2 posters

Go down

Introduction for 'Sirzuki' Empty Introduction for 'Sirzuki'

Post by Sirzuki 8/9/2016, 12:25 pm

Hi, I'm Noah, better know as Sirzuki within the Minecraft community. I'm 14 and have been playing Minecraft since I was 7! Over the past two years I have become more active within certain Minecraft servers. I was part of the staff team at Mineplex until a few months ago when I decided to resign and join a smaller server, this is were I have met Oasis! I joined at the end of July and have been an active community member logging into the server everyday for an hour or more! I really like Oasis and the active, happy and helpful community that comes with it! I, myself, have a large amount of experience in Minecraft. I recently have been learning about command blocks and know from the /scoreboard command to custom sounds!  I really like Oasis and have had some good times on the server, once I had the whole server thinking that I was a comedian! Smile I have delved deep into the everlasting enjoyment of Minecraft and learn new things about it everyday! With my knowledge on regular and popular servers, understanding of the actual game and active, funny and happy attitude I hope that you can accept me into the Server that is Oasis...

~Sirzuki

Sirzuki
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Introduction for 'Sirzuki' Empty Re: Introduction for 'Sirzuki'

Post by Shnoork 8/9/2016, 2:04 pm

Welcome to Oasis, champ
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran