Real name (recommended):

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:
    Google / Minestatus

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:
    Little over an hour

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
    As long as my interest compels me

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:
    I tried several times from my PC and cellphone on both voting sites. I only purchased this account about 24 hours ago, so maybe I need to wait a bit longer for voting sites to properly verify my username. I will keep trying.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):
    Espartemos said they would vouch.
I did ask some others a little earlier in chat, but no one responded. This is understandable given I have only been here for about an hour. (I take no offense to this)

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"):

Hello, I will try to keep this short -

I am new to multiplayer and interested in settling down here to mine and build.
I have played minecraft single player for a few months on a friend's account, so I am familiar with the most recent updates. I looked into a few different communities and I feel this one is a good fit. Single player has grown boring.
    I have read the extended rules, player rank descriptions, and many threads under Announcements and the like. I see you have a section for introductions, so I will post one when I get around to it. I prefer to keep to myself most of the time, but I will try to contribute to the forums occasionally.

Thank you for your time.

Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claireve - Member App

Post by Espartemos on 7/5/2016, 8:13 pm

Application Accepted!
You seem like a great player!
Welcome to the Family!

"Known Ass Mad" -Scrub Lord Xx_PandaHacks_xX

Forum Admin