I found old stuff on my other laptop from pixel days

3 posters

Go down

I found old stuff on my other laptop from pixel days Empty I found old stuff on my other laptop from pixel days

Post by Nero1414 6/26/2016, 12:27 pm

So i was looking through some files on my old laptop and found a note thing with a bunch of old stuff revolving around Oasis, this was my signature i had on the Pixelmon forums from like around a year and a half or so ago before i retired from there:

I found old stuff on my other laptop from pixel days Traine10

Co-Gym Leader

7th Gym

Dragon Type

Leader: <Mod>X12xHornetx17X
Co-Leader: <Mod>Nero1414

i understand this is completely random but i thought it was cool and a nice shoutout to the days we had a sister Pixelmon server, btw shout out to HealthMagazine if he sees this
Nero1414
Nero1414
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

I found old stuff on my other laptop from pixel days Empty Re: I found old stuff on my other laptop from pixel days

Post by HealthMagazine 6/27/2016, 12:20 am

Omg shout out to me <3 also do u have pics with how i floored ur pokemans to get ur crummy badge?? >:) (it took me like 20 tries to get it ahahah)
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

I found old stuff on my other laptop from pixel days Empty Re: I found old stuff on my other laptop from pixel days

Post by Nero1414 6/27/2016, 2:10 am

idk i have to check
Nero1414
Nero1414
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone 6/27/2016, 10:20 am

Rip fossil gym, the self proclaimed hardest gym of the first map.

...hardest, because rocks.
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone 6/27/2016, 10:22 am

Also I remember being pissed at Nero's gym because he had 2 non-dragons and I was like "you gotta have dragons" and he was like "there ain't enough" and I was all like "DUN BE DRAGON THEN" and Nero was like "DRAGON RAGE ALL OVER YOO"
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down