Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died)

+2
dtfgator
LivvyOasisYT
6 posters

Go down

How much would you buy the house for?

Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) I_vote_lcap18%Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) I_vote_lcap6%Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) I_vote_lcap12%Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) I_vote_lcap18%Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) I_vote_lcap46%Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) Empty Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died)

Post by MagicMilkShake 6/23/2016, 5:47 pm

Hello my name is MagicMilkShake and today I am selling my house. As you know I was inactive for a month or so and yesterday I came on and wanted a new fresh start. So here are some picture of the house. If you would like to buy it msg me on the server or here on the forums and I will respond quickly.
Here are some facts about the house:
1. Near Spawn
2. Has 2 Guardian sea temples
3. 2 spider spawners
4. 1 Mineshaft
5. One of the oldest Build since the reset
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-020
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-022
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-013
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-014
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-016
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-024
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-015
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-021
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-023
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-025
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-026
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-027
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-029
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-028
Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) 2016-030

MagicMilkShake
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) Empty Re: Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died)

Post by LivvyOasisYT 6/23/2016, 10:03 pm

I'll buy it for $750
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died) Empty Re: Selling Very nice House (gone sexual) ( gone wrong)(in the hood) ( almost died)

Post by Lina 6/23/2016, 10:55 pm

$4,444

srs
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 6/23/2016, 11:21 pm

izumi4kona wrote:$4,444

srs
 big if true
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 6/24/2016, 12:50 am

dtfgator wrote:

srs
 big if true

srs
4's r my lucky numbers
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 6/24/2016, 1:39 am

izumi4kona wrote:
srs
4's r my lucky numbers
ME TOO!!!
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MagicMilkShake 6/24/2016, 4:42 pm

srs
You are the winner of the house congrats msg me on the server and i will give you the keys to the house :)

MagicMilkShake
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 6/24/2016, 4:48 pm

MagicMilkShake wrote:

srs
You are the winner of the house congrats msg me on the server and i will give you the keys to the house :)

oki i will wait online as long as i can, kind of half-afk but il keep checking it.
Need to pack for vacation

--edit:
I have thee house , many thank .v.

iz bootiful *u*
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Espartemos 6/24/2016, 5:06 pm

Locking this up! Congrats on the sale!
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down