+5
ThunderHorse
cherryjam
Shnoork
Agwyn
4emersons
9 posters

Go down

One Year Down, Thousand More To Go! Empty One Year Down, Thousand More To Go!

Post by Kenyanot 6/7/2016, 12:00 am

If you had asked me a year ago would I be writing this, I would have said your crazy! But yes it has officially been a year from today that Espartemos and I joined OasisSMP for the first time. I would have never thought I would enjoy a server so much in minecraft then Oasis. This community has been one of the greatest and I dare say THE BEST community we could have ever asked for. From the first minute we joined till now, you guys have shown us nothing but love and a ton of wonderful memories. We think of you as more then just friends but as our family and that will never change. We could have never imagined that after a year we would have been given the greatest opportunity of being apart of the OasisSMP Staff. These fellow staff members are just such a delight and have really shown their support and love towards Espartemos and my self. We are so proud to be able to be apart of this great community and staff. We are so excited and can not wait to see what the future holds for Oasis and its community and are so thankful that we get to share in it with you. Soo.. A toast to an amazing year and many more!
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

One Year Down, Thousand More To Go! Empty Re: One Year Down, Thousand More To Go!

Post by 4emersons 6/7/2016, 1:14 am

Congrats bro!
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

One Year Down, Thousand More To Go! Empty Re: One Year Down, Thousand More To Go!

Post by Agwyn 6/7/2016, 5:07 am

OMG R U SERIOUS?!

Blimey, where did the time go! Congratulations to you both! It has been both my honour and pleasure to have known you and watched you both grow to become absolutely phenomenal members of the Staff family and amazing people. I sincerely thank you both for the fantastic memories and ride so far. Cheers to many, many more!
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 6/7/2016, 7:17 am

Congrats on one year! I remember thinking you two were hackin when you joined and did a huge crazy ass build in a matter of days. Glad that wasnt the case as its been a pleasure having you gents around!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 6/7/2016, 12:43 pm

Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryjam 6/7/2016, 2:54 pm

Congrats Ninja and Espar! Time flies! I remember before both of you were staff and I had asked both of you if I can check out your warp. Lets hope for many more years!
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 6/7/2016, 6:37 pm

Thanks epic!
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 6/7/2016, 8:21 pm

Congrats guys
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Espartemos 6/7/2016, 8:29 pm

Bunch of lucky hackers...no way they got on staff legit, must of payed off the owners.
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Roboto 6/7/2016, 9:58 pm

Congratulations on your achievement!

Dr_Roboto
Dr_Roboto
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 6/7/2016, 10:29 pm

Espartemos wrote:Bunch of lucky hackers...no way they got on staff legit, must of payed off the owners.
A few "spontanious donations" no doubt. Tryna undermine the system from the inside...

Its true, all staff are haxers! Thermite at ground zero, Al Queda was a cover up! Open your eyes, sheeple!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by patuator 6/8/2016, 4:53 pm

Gratz Ninja and Esp!

Good luck on the 2 year mark :D
patuator
patuator
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 6/9/2016, 1:53 am

Thanks lol
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down