Abbeylw
ExtraSauce
snowninja845
ChaosTheoryJRH
saeTan
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is Yggdrasil. - Page 2 Empty Re: This is Yggdrasil.

Post by kurthnaga 6/2/2011, 11:07 am

saeTan wrote:
WesleyMD wrote:I could never be bothered by other religions/beliefs. I never believed what I was told about "God" ever since I was a little child.
So, Don't see myself believing in anything else. :\

Oh, believe me, I think that all religions are bullshit :). Except buddhism.
Actually, I guess you were right in the first place. I'm interested in this stuff because it amazes me people actually believe in this bullshit.

I respect your Buddhist religion, but I don't think it gives you the right to call other religions (besides Scientology) bullshit. I happen to be a very strong Presbyterian Christian, but I don't call Catholicism or Judaism or Islamic bullshit. I find it disrespectful. I have nothing against you Sae, but I dislike that sort of behavior. I know you have a much higher rank, but I think that no more comments of that kind should be made.
kurthnaga
kurthnaga
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by iHosepHi 6/2/2011, 11:48 am

That looks awesome. That would be a cool community project for Oasis
iHosepHi
iHosepHi
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 6/2/2011, 4:10 pm

kurthnaga wrote:
saeTan wrote:
WesleyMD wrote:I could never be bothered by other religions/beliefs. I never believed what I was told about "God" ever since I was a little child.
So, Don't see myself believing in anything else. :\

Oh, believe me, I think that all religions are bullshit :). Except buddhism.
Actually, I guess you were right in the first place. I'm interested in this stuff because it amazes me people actually believe in this bullshit.

I respect your Buddhist religion, but I don't think it gives you the right to call other religions (besides Scientology) bullshit. I happen to be a very strong Presbyterian Christian, but I don't call Catholicism or Judaism or Islamic bullshit. I find it disrespectful. I have nothing against you Sae, but I dislike that sort of behavior. I know you have a much higher rank, but I think that no more comments of that kind should be made.

Hmm, I don't think you understand. I'm an atheist. I respect buddhism because their majority doesn't believe in a higher power. I don't disrespect anyone of other religions, (except for scientologists, mormons, and westborough baptists) I just don't believe in them. I totally respect other peoples beliefs, it's my personal opinion that there is no, and never will be any sort of immortal deity. I hate watching the atheists and religious extremists that fight verbally, and sometimes violently for their beliefs, saying that they are right, and everyone else is wrong. Sure, it's what we all believe in, but we don't need to force it on others, they have individual beliefs too. Religions interest me more than anything else, and I'm even considering a profession as a religious historian. So, I am sorry if I offended you, that is definitely not what I was trying to do. And so, I apologize, I hope there aren't any conflicts between us.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by kurthnaga 6/2/2011, 6:33 pm

Me too SAetan, you're a great guy, I just misunderstood.
kurthnaga
kurthnaga
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 6/2/2011, 6:34 pm

kurthnaga wrote:Me too SAetan, you're a great guy, I just misunderstood.

It's fine. You're a great player, and I wouldn't want anything between us.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Totengraben 6/4/2011, 1:51 am

You guys forgot the Jehovah's Witnesses and their end of the world prediction bs. Seriously they were predicting the end of the world every 10 years or so for a while and people were selling off all their belongings to give money to the JW church to spread the news. Sad stuff. The recent radio host "end of the world announcement" is just as bad though. I hope he loses every single last one of his followers.
Totengraben
Totengraben
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Derp_discerp 6/8/2011, 3:05 pm

[quote="saeTan"][quote="kurthnaga"]
saeTan wrote:
I don't disrespect anyone of other religions, (except for scientologists, mormons, and westborough baptists) I just don't believe in them.

Amen, brother! I group Scientologists in with the Teleavangelists. The LSD church is a little nutty, especially considering that they only recently have stopped being openly racist. The Westboro Baptist Church on the other hand is an example of pure unrelenting blind idiotic devotion to a false interpretation of a few parables. How anyone can sleep at night, much less feel good about themselves after committing such atrocities, I do not know. I know it doesn't say it anywhere in any book but the biggest sins of all are ignorance and bigotry.

Derp_discerp
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by m_park21 6/8/2011, 3:37 pm

i like how this went from yggdrasil to religion
m_park21
m_park21
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 6/8/2011, 4:30 pm

Derp_discerp wrote:
saeTan wrote:
I don't disrespect anyone of other religions, (except for scientologists, mormons, and westborough baptists) I just don't believe in them.

Amen, brother! I group Scientologists in with the Teleavangelists. The LSD church is a little nutty, especially considering that they only recently have stopped being openly racist. The Westboro Baptist Church on the other hand is an example of pure unrelenting blind idiotic devotion to a false interpretation of a few parables. How anyone can sleep at night, much less feel good about themselves after committing such atrocities, I do not know. I know it doesn't say it anywhere in any book but the biggest sins of all are ignorance and bigotry.

Yep. And the funny thing is, the vast majority of the Westborough baptist church is only one man's extended family. It's insane how much of a splash they make in media.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum