Member Application

2 posters

Go down

Member Application Empty Member Application

Post by MysticalStorm 6/1/2016, 4:17 pm

Minecraft username: MysticalStorm

Real name (recommended): Sarah

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I found out about this server from a Friend

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: iv been on the server for about 30 mins or so

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: iv plan to be on this server for a wile

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: i have not voted for those

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): N/A

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): i want to become a member because i feel like i would be a great part of this community. How would u know i could be trusted? Well iv never had any bans/ kicks/ mutes on me and iv never grief on any servers even on factions when thats alowd cuse im more of  peaceful player than those "wanna be" players who think there best on minecraft.

MysticalStorm
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member Application Empty Re: Member Application

Post by Espartemos 6/1/2016, 4:18 pm

Application Accepted!
Congrats on Member!
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner