i would love to be able to be a oasian

+2
ThunderHorse
mikebizhub
6 posters

Go down

i would love to be able to be a oasian Empty i would love to be able to be a oasian

Post by mikebizhub 5/28/2016, 1:40 pm

Topic Title: mikebizhub - oasian App

Minecraft username: mikebizhub

Real name (recommended): christian

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: gretchycat

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 6 days

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:as often as I can

Have you voted for Oasis ?: Yes

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): gretchycat & antdominator

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I am a builder and always have to get resources and bring them back and it sucks so I hope I will be able to build better structures with these powers and commands.       : )
mikebizhub
mikebizhub
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

i would love to be able to be a oasian Empty Re: i would love to be able to be a oasian

Post by ThunderHorse 5/28/2016, 1:42 pm

You just got member today. 

You need to be trusted rank to apply and have been here for around 4 months as member. Plus this is really short for an oasian app. You need to sell yourself with a lot of details and info as oasian has some perks that can be highly abused.

I would wait about 4 months then re-apply.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

i would love to be able to be a oasian Empty Re: i would love to be able to be a oasian

Post by patuator 5/28/2016, 1:45 pm

My advice would be to wait about another 4 or more months and then re-apply.

in the mean time try to make friends and be a friendly and helpful person to the community.

While you do need to be trusted to apply for oasian, I would personally say to wait until you are Trusted+.
patuator
patuator
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 5/28/2016, 2:15 pm

I do believe this matter has been settled. Give it some time, champ.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Raybiii 5/28/2016, 2:18 pm

if you want /i you can donate $50 to the server but if you can wait then wait a bit and make some friends.

side note dont just copy and paste your member app next time you apply
Raybiii
Raybiii
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine 5/30/2016, 8:54 pm

Hi, as everyone has already answered you and explained, also the member app and oasian app are different. Please re-apply when you feel ready :D For now I will be locking this.
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down