ws boss

2 posters

Go down

ws boss Empty ws boss

Post by Raybiii 5/15/2016, 9:00 pm

so i was coming up with more ideas for the wsboss and these are some of what i have came up with

~Creeper-Bomby the swarm will just be creepers

*note
its wont explode if the creeper is spawned in using this   /summon Creeper ~ ~ ~ {ExplosionRadius:0,Fuse:32767} 

~Abilities

obsidian bomb
fire ball
throw near
pull far

~to add with Steve add villagers in full thorns III armor they wont attack you but if you hit one you will take damage

~also have Steve drop and invisibility potion so the guardians cant see you ( you have to remove your armor for it to work leaving you defenseless also make the potion last for 10-20 seconds making it so you only have a small window to remove your armor kill everything and put your armor back on before the next mob spawns in.) 

~final boss wither/ with one of each swarm mob form the rounds before it.

~Abilities 

chain lighting 
fire ball
root target
fire aura 
throw near
pull far

ill be adding more ideas to this as they come to me but these are the few that I thought i should share right now.
Raybiii
Raybiii
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

ws boss Empty Re: ws boss

Post by Revilo410 5/16/2016, 10:00 am

Raybiii wrote:so i was coming up with more ideas for the wsboss and these are some of what i have came up with

~Creeper-Bomby the swarm will just be creepers

*note
its wont explode if the creeper is spawned in using this   /summon Creeper ~ ~ ~ {ExplosionRadius:0,Fuse:32767} 

~Abilities

obsidian bomb
fire ball
throw near
pull far

~to add with Steve add villagers in full thorns III armor they wont attack you but if you hit one you will take damage

~also have Steve drop and invisibility potion so the guardians cant see you ( you have to remove your armor for it to work leaving you defenseless also make the potion last for 10-20 seconds making it so you only have a small window to remove your armor kill everything and put your armor back on before the next mob spawns in.) 

~final boss wither/ with one of each swarm mob form the rounds before it.

~Abilities 

chain lighting 
fire ball
root target
fire aura 
throw near
pull far

ill be adding more ideas to this as they come to me but these are the few that I thought i should share right now.

Sadly due to the way the plugin works, I know its possible with commands blocks, you cant make the creeper not blow up :/

Also sadly with the plugin , which might change with its 1.9 update, we are still on the 1.8 version, I cant assign armour to any of the mobs :P

AND ALSO sadly due to the plugin xD I cant only have an invis pot of 20 seconds, the minimum is the standard 3 minute potion which we cant really give out as it would be too long :I

However, I will look into adding the final Wither wave with the other swarm waves, and I also spent this morning further balancing the waves and tweaking the mobs and abilities here and there :P

Thanks a tonne of all the suggestions! Keep them coming!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raybiii 6/27/2016, 12:44 am

So i did some research  on the gardians.
First off depending on the gamemode the guardians do 
Easy -4 2 hearts
Normal-6 3 hearts
Hard-9  4.5 hearts
Damage  to the player. This cant be blocked and can only be stopped if the line if sight is broken

Second the Guardians do thorns damage to the play no matter what they are hit with and every time the thorns does 2 damage or a full heart.

Third the only way to lessen the damage dealt is with the protection enchant.

Round 20 swarm-first off the amont of gardians need to be decreased from what i can count before the game is over is a count of 12 give or take a few. So to even kill this amount of guardians without taking other damage and no regen you would still die. A second idea to make the elder gardian drop blocks (maybe ten or less) so a play can build a wall to break the sigt of the gardians. That or stager the spawning of the gardians so maybe 4 spawn at a time (would still do 12 full hearts of damage to a player if they are not killed, this does not include the throns damage) and make them respawn 3 or 4 times. 

I feel that the gardians in ws boss need to nerfed becuase they can easily  take down a player at full health  in 1 second after they get the power beam charged. And i personly dont know of anyone who has been able to actually make it past this stage too.

Ps: this was a after thought but what about having the elder guardian drop a few protection 2 books with 4-5 xp bottles and an anvil so the player could add it to there armor. I know it might not be possible  becuase of the plugins the server uses but i thought it was worth to mention it. 

Thanks
-raybiii
Raybiii
Raybiii
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down