dtfgator
EdgarTheKing
Kabooseman756
MrBen
10 posters

Go down

About Ariley Empty About Ariley

Post by MrBen 5/29/2011, 6:50 am

what city is ariley in that he used his pc to run server.
what is arileys name?

MrBen
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

About Ariley Empty Re: About Ariley

Post by Kabooseman756 5/29/2011, 10:55 am

what city is ariley in that he used his pc to run server.
what is arileys name?
ummm stalker much?
Kabooseman756
Kabooseman756
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by EdgarTheKing 5/29/2011, 10:58 am

MrBen wrote:what city is ariley in that he used his pc to run server.
what is arileys name?

Ariley92 is the owner of Oasis SMP, Respect him and his privacy or I'll rip yer throat out.

~Your friend, Edgar.
EdgarTheKing
EdgarTheKing
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 5/29/2011, 11:10 am

First, the server is not run off a computer. We have a dedicated 24/7 server. As for the two questions, I'll leave ariley to answer them if he wants.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 5/29/2011, 1:49 pm

dtfgator wrote:First, the server is not run off a computer. We have a dedicated 24/7 server. As for the two questions, I'll leave ariley to answer them if he wants.

Lolwut? Yes, it runs off of a computer. It is a dedicated server computer. It has an AMD Athlon II X4 Quad core 4x2.3ghz processor, 16gb DDR3 ECC RAM, 2 SATA II 1.5 TB 5,200 RPM HDD's, Unlimited bandwidth and an AMD 785G MoBo, and runs windows server 64bit 2008.

It is hosted in St. Louis, Missouri, USA.

This is the fifth computer that we've had the server hosted off of. The previous pretty good, but we only had it for a week. The one before that was shit, the one before that was shittier, and the computer before that was Ariley's macbook pro. Ariley doesn't live in St. Louis, the server is just hosted there by a company. And Ariley's name is Andrew.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_moles 5/29/2011, 1:52 pm

The one who shall not be named told Ben to ask this. Just so that he could say he hacked ariley or something like that. Not that I think ariley would fall for it, but it's yet again The one who shall not be named being stupid. He told me on skype, and since then I have blocked him.
Master_moles
Master_moles
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbeylw 5/29/2011, 2:30 pm

by Master_moles on Sun May 29, 2011 6:52 pm
The one who shall not be named told Ben to ask this. Just so that he could say he hacked ariley or something like that. Not that I think ariley would fall for it, but it's yet again The one who shall not be named being stupid. He told me on skype, and since then I have blocked him.

So..So ben is a minion of he who shall not be named .. >.> ... like a death eater? These questions seem a bit stalky and creepy..
Abbeylw
Abbeylw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 5/29/2011, 2:49 pm

saeTan wrote:
dtfgator wrote:First, the server is not run off a computer. We have a dedicated 24/7 server. As for the two questions, I'll leave ariley to answer them if he wants.

Lolwut? Yes, it runs off of a computer. It is a dedicated server computer. It has an AMD Athlon II X4 Quad core 4x2.3ghz processor, 16gb DDR3 ECC RAM, 2 SATA II 1.5 TB 5,200 RPM HDD's, Unlimited bandwidth and an AMD 785G MoBo, and runs windows server 64bit 2008.

It is hosted in St. Louis, Missouri, USA.

This is the fifth computer that we've had the server hosted off of. The previous pretty good, but we only had it for a week. The one before that was shit, the one before that was shittier, and the computer before that was Ariley's macbook pro. Ariley doesn't live in St. Louis, the server is just hosted there by a company. And Ariley's name is Andrew.

derp. Ok, yeah, technically its a computer. But you wouldn't check your email on it. I was responding to ben's use of "pc" in his question.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 5/29/2011, 3:35 pm

So do i have clearance to ban mrben? Also, how do you know that, master moles. Did you talk to The one who shall not be named?
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_moles 5/29/2011, 3:55 pm

saeTan wrote:So do i have clearance to ban mrben? Also, how do you know that, master moles. Did you talk to The one who shall not be named?

Yes, through Skype. That's also how he got pictures of nova's creations (through screen share). I have since then blocked him from my skype so that he can't do anything like this anymore.
Master_moles
Master_moles
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh 5/29/2011, 6:07 pm

saeTan wrote:

Lucy, You're a nerd for knowing what it runs off of. You're more of a nerd thinking anyone but "Him" Would actually give a damn.
cloudkesh
cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Post by snowninja845 5/29/2011, 6:52 pm

i didnt know arileys name was andrew, and ben stalker much.

snowninja845
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBen 5/29/2011, 6:58 pm

hi edgar, did cloud comitte suecide yet,

MrBen
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBen 5/29/2011, 7:00 pm

before it was dedicated was it in CA with sainteven an ariley.
and no i didnt hack ariley i have been on the server before and now i am back an i have been banned lots of times and i am back

Thank you DTF for approving my last 7 accounts

MrBen
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh 5/29/2011, 7:16 pm

MrBen wrote:hi edgar, did cloud comitte suecide yet,

Names Cloudkesh, bitch.

And no, I did not commit Suicide. Thanks for caring,though! Anyways, Go fuck yerself. I'm Cloudkesh,Always have been and always will be, Cloudkesh. You're nothing but a fuckin' slave to D***LD**11*. You can call me names,make up lies about me, but remember this, there is only one mother fuckin' truth, and the only one who knows it, Is God. (And the person you're spreading rumors about but, thats besides the point) Do what you fuckin' will. I don't give a damn what the fuck you do/say to/about me. I'll go down happy knowing that You're a fuckin' idiot who liked to spread lies about other people.

~Your friend, Kesh Anderson
cloudkesh
cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole 5/29/2011, 7:31 pm

Abbeylw wrote:
by Master_moles on Sun May 29, 2011 6:52 pm

So..So ben is a minion of he who shall not be named .. >.> ... like a death eater? These questions seem a bit stalky and creepy..

yeah these questions do seem abit stalky, though so does the camera's i have been "leaving"....:P

As for the rest of this thread, It's turning into trolling.
dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down