thunder_stormy's Member Application :D

2 posters

Go down

thunder_stormy's Member Application :D Empty thunder_stormy's Member Application :D

Post by thunder_stormy 3/30/2016, 2:49 pm

Minecraft username: thunder_stormy

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: My friend Mr_Striker_ recommended the server to me.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I believe since August or September 2015 (don't take my word for it I can't remember exactly xD)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Currently I play almost every day and I don't have any plans on stopping any time soon.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: No, but I'm planning on it :)

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you: [Trusted]whos_daughter, [VenterDAYUN]Cheerioes

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted?: Well I've been approached by several people on the server asking if I've applied yet and I finally am xD. I try to be as friendly of a player as I can be and don't grief. This is my favorite server I play on and I really enjoy the new 1.9 map ^-^ ty!!
thunder_stormy
thunder_stormy
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

thunder_stormy's Member Application :D Empty Re: thunder_stormy's Member Application :D

Post by Espartemos 3/30/2016, 3:27 pm

Application Accepted!
About time!
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down