Im Sorry to the oasis community and espacially snowninja

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im Sorry to the oasis community and espacially snowninja

Post by brandon1001 on 5/28/2011, 10:19 am

Im sorry that i left my account on and sorry that my cousin griefed(she really did not me but she did). Snowninja im sorry about for house and i suggest that i should be permanently banned and i would like to say a farewell to everyone and to ariley. I feel really bad but if u perma ban me then i probably deserve it because i left my account and didnt exit of my account. Im sorry to everyone like Okowi,dtfgator, and all of the admin. I wish i could make all of the causes up but i cant so all i can say is goodbye to everyone. Crying or Very sad
I will take any punishments or tortures you would like to do. You could just destroy my Ice challenge because my cousin destroyed snowninja's house so y not destroy my minigame instead. Crying or Very sad
I guess ill just back my bags and leave the server forever and this server was really fun to me and was one of the best ive known. This is the only server i play on and i blewit. Forgiveness from me.
Well guess i hav to say this. Goodbye to all of my friends. I wont cause no more griefs and dtfgator ty for the tip for me. i will close my account when i leave. So i suggest a perma ban. And i dont know y but i support my ban.

brandon1001
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im Sorry to the oasis community and espacially snowninja

Post by snowninja845 on 5/28/2011, 5:51 pm

well i didnt know i was greifed but i dont think you should get banned. but try to pay attention to whos playing on your account.

also i dont really care if i was griefed but how bad was it.

snowninja845
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh on 5/28/2011, 7:09 pm

Go fuck yourself Brandon. You were a prick. I hope you have fun never returning to Oasis!

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

re:ban

Post by brandon1001 on 5/28/2011, 8:16 pm

cloudkesh wrote:Go fuck yourself Brandon. You were a prick. I hope you have fun never returning to Oasis!

cloud thats pretty mean and cold and now u PISSED ME OFF.one thing i hav to say to u stop being a dick and stop being a fucking dick.

brandon1001
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh on 5/28/2011, 8:19 pm

brandon1001 wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:Go fuck yourself Brandon. You were a prick. I hope you have fun never returning to Oasis!

cloud thats pretty mean and cold and now u PISSED ME OFF.one thing i hav to say to u stop being a dick and stop being a fucking dick.

You think your petty excuse for swearing hurts me? :lol!: Think again dude.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top