Clash Royale Clan / War Thunder gameplay

Go down

Clash Royale Clan / War Thunder gameplay Empty Clash Royale Clan / War Thunder gameplay

Post by mefabe 3/22/2016, 6:36 pm

What's up Oasis? Opened up my own clan on an app called "Clash Royale," and everyone is welcome to join. If you're into strategy games that take considerably less time out of your day than Supercell's counterparts such as Clash of Clans, then you might like this game. Check it out and come play with me! The clan name is Palisades, it has a red flag with a crescent. I know it's not for everyone, but if you are interested in joining, please leave a reply below so I have a sense of who is playing. Thanks!

On the other hand, I'm really into airplanes and aviation. I play a game called War Thunder which is a more time consuming strategy game on the computer, where you can fight as a plane or tank for certain countries based in WW2. I want to start making gameplay videos for that to go on YT, as well as some minecraft videos as well. If you want to play WT with me, again, just leave a reply below, or add my username to your friends list: mefabe

Thanks for your time guys!
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down