MinerIE - Veteran Application

2 posters

Go down

MinerIE - Veteran Application Empty MinerIE - Veteran Application

Post by MinerIE 2/8/2016, 4:04 pm

Minecraft username: MinerIE

Real name (recommended): Isaac

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 
I first logged onto the server a little over 4 years ago. However, I've been playing on and off with a maximum of a 1 year break

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
I cannot see why I would leave in the foreseeable future.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): 
So far: revilo410, espartemos and madscientist032 (Correct me if I am mistaken)

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:
I believe I am fit for the position because I am very considerate of others, I like to help out in any way I can, I've been here for a long time now so I know how it's done and I wish to be of help to the community to an extensive measure. I am not the type of person that cares too much about small things such as items and money. If I get ripped off, for example, I'll do something to try and resolve the issue, but I'm not going to get hysterical about something minor. The implication being that I have a high tolerance of small things but that doesn't mean I won't do something about it. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am different because of my perspective of matters and my good initiative to resolve an issue. The tag "[Veteran]" ,in my opinion, is something that new players will see as an indication that I am here to help and answer questions when needed. 

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration, MinerIE

Last edited by MinerIE on 2/10/2016, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I felt the need to extend my application)
MinerIE
MinerIE
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

MinerIE - Veteran Application Empty Re: MinerIE - Veteran Application

Post by NoahDooling 2/20/2016, 7:35 pm

I vouch for you as you did years ago for i
NoahDooling
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner