Suggestion??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestion??

Post by SangSingSong on 2/3/2016, 1:13 am

I been ban in the oasis server and the reason i made this post is not to appeal my self, but i have a little suggestions to well kinda made the server a little bit more fun. i play on the faction server call timeless pvp and they just release a pretty good update where you can use you mcmmo level to trade for items and perks. idk i through i would be cool if it add to the oasis server. idk tell me what ya think

-SangSingSong

SangSingSong
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-01-24
Age : 15
Location : idk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion??

Post by ThunderHorse on 2/3/2016, 10:33 am

The items part might be fine but the perks I would say no on. Perks are for certain ranks or donors, we don't need members running around with trusted+ perks/kits as that would be a problem.

Thats just my 2 cents but you can see what others have to say

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1382
Join date : 2013-08-03
Age : 19
Location : Michigan, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion??

Post by NinjaCreeper92 on 2/3/2016, 10:56 am

Although this is a good suggestion but we are based on SMP not Factions.

_________________

NinjaCreeper92
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 473
Join date : 2015-06-07
Age : 24
Location : North Carolina, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion??

Post by wedell2 on 2/3/2016, 2:00 pm

Bring back the pvp in Oasis, like the old days. Those were my favorite times. Starting up a little town with people that you meet on a server and defended it from raids, that was a lot more fun than just having a world. I know that it will never happen but i would just love to have that nostalgia back.

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 18
Location : MN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion??

Post by Paxination on 2/3/2016, 2:26 pm

SangSingSong wrote:I been ban in the oasis server and the reason i made this post is not to appeal my self, but i have a little suggestions to well kinda made the server a little bit more fun. i play on the faction server call timeless pvp and they just release a pretty good update where you can use you mcmmo level to trade for items and perks. idk i through i would be cool if it add to the oasis server. idk tell me what ya think

-SangSingSong

Fyi, your just tempbant. only a week left

_________________



StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Paxination
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

Posts : 2506
Join date : 2012-10-08
Age : 40
Location : Cybertron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion??

Post by Shnoork on 2/3/2016, 3:20 pm

So are you trading the MCMMO levels themselves for goodies, like a currency, or is it a progressive system in which the higher your level, the more things you can trade?

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 1212
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 18
Location : Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion??

Post by Zwall99 on 2/3/2016, 5:28 pm

wedell2 wrote:Bring back the pvp in Oasis, like the old days. Those were my favorite times. Starting up a little town with people that you meet on a server and defended it from raids, that was a lot more fun than just having a world. I know that it will never happen but i would just love to have that nostalgia back.

Vouch.

Zwall99
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2012-01-06
Age : 17
Location : Around.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion??

Post by izumi4kona on 2/3/2016, 10:19 pm

Zwall99 wrote:
wedell2 wrote:Bring back the pvp in Oasis, like the old days. Those were my favorite times. Starting up a little town with people that you meet on a server and defended it from raids, that was a lot more fun than just having a world. I know that it will never happen but i would just love to have that nostalgia back.

Vouch.
... with factions or some kind of protected area? or do your builds just get torn to shit the minute you log off and stop defending them? I don't see the appeal in the latter. I'll take your word on it I guess.

izumi4kona
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Posts : 605
Join date : 2015-06-26
Age : 22
Location : the trash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum