My 3rd Oasis Anniversary & senpai shrine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My 3rd Oasis Anniversary & senpai shrine

Post by jandavey on 2/2/2016, 10:56 pm

I know that my Oasis anniversary would actually be 4/21/2013 but I know that I have been on Oasis for slightly longer than that since I did not know how to forum three years ago. But anyways, on oasis I have never celebrated any of my anniversaries. It's literally so amazing how I have not made a single post about my oasis anniversary. But, in the past three years it's been an amazing ride and I love all you guys and you are all in my (artificial) human heart. :D

Humans/animals/extraterrestrial life forms come and go but I will don't plan to leave this server until I am deported by Donald Trump for being an illegal alien (because I am literally an alien being a leaf from another planet and all) or until both my tiny leaf stubs break off and I am no longer able to type or command my artificial human body to do things for me. I've been so busy lately with a hectic sküle schedule I'm still fixing up and sküle in general. 

My time here has improved my confidence and has made me more confident in real life and has helped me deal with my disabilities. I've been diagnosed with autism, speech and language impairment, and now my knowledge and general skills (memorization, mathematical skill, etc.) was on average. I was also recently taken out of social therapy after determining that my social skills have improved immensely since 2014. (Year when I really got involved in oasis) Recently, I ran for president of a major college prep. program at our sküle. I made a brilliant speech that amazed teachers but even with that I did not win. I do believe however that the candidate who did win was a better candidate. I'm not saying this because they were more popular than I was, or that I have a low amount of confidence in myself. I'm saying this because this particular student had a brilliant speech, had more experience than I did, and had prepared a plan to strengthen the program. But I think that one of the main reasons I even had the courage to stand up there and make a speech was how often I talked to people on oasis and see that talking to a lot of people at one time isn't so bad. 

I also would like to thank the oasis community for all the fun and joy I've had while being here. I've made a lot of küle new friends while here. 

Oh and since this is my 3rd year anniversary I thought it would only be fit to share what crazy thing I've done recently.

Recently I wasn't putting anything in my locker so I built this in my locker. What is it? It is my senpai shrine.    Inspiration for this is from the game Yandere Simulator. A game about a "yandere" girl who kills/eliminates all the girls who like her senpai. Anyways this senpai shrine is to senpai. I sent this to senpai in an email, a kik message, and a instagram direct message but senpai won't notice me?????? how rude

In my locker is;
One photo of senpai
Two candles
A bracelet with his name on it with a name tag in the middle to symbolize that he belongs to me alone
His fingerprint :)
An envelope senpai touched
A note senpai wrote on

I hope that one day I can get a fork senpai ate with :))))

ok but anyways what I love most is the reactions (Fine Brothers™, no copyright infringement intended. Property of Fine Brothers Entertainment 2016©) I get when I open my locker and show people the inside of my locker. My favorite part is hearing people go "did you see what's in that locker?!?" when I stop by it to pray to senpai for 10 seconds before putting out the candles and going to my next class.

jandavey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile http://leafblock.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My 3rd Oasis Anniversary & senpai shrine

Post by izumi4kona on 2/3/2016, 12:10 am

Long live leafblock (J;w;)J
senpai plz notice the leaf
also those passing moops r def jealous of your locker

Let us take this time to reflect on the highlights
my favs:

(I keep a large txtfile with all my favorite player quotes from over the years, these r my favs from bootiful leafblock)
(Jand may or may not currently take up >50% of said file)

Jandavey wrote:
Jandavey wrote:Ah, adminshop. The apple store of oasis
Jandavey wrote:What if the Earth revolves around my boyfriend, George Glass?
Jandavey wrote:Human governments are closing in and finding us, I must hide *shoves 20 breadsticks in purse and walks out restaurant door*
Jandavey wrote:the Declaration of Indesheepance
Jandavey wrote:One day, honey boo boo and her family will fall on the floor triggering an over 9,000 magnitude earthquake
Jandavey wrote:It's funny how some distance, makes every birch seem small
The birch that once annoyed me, can no longer get to me at allll
Jandavey wrote:Well there's my team of Wobbufets lead by pink Murkrow.
Jandavey wrote:what if the waiter is actually an NSA agent who put weed killer in my water to try to assassinate me
Jandavey wrote:I must now hack the Doritos database
Jandavey wrote:#peerpressured or how Lina would say it: %peerpeessured
Jandavey wrote:Strong independent leaf block who don't need no log to support them.
Jandavey wrote:Leafus Treest

the origin of "shep":
Jandavey wrote:hullo shep you lost bro

new additions from this thread:
Jandavey wrote:until I am deported by Donald Trump for being an illegal alien
Jandavey wrote:what I love most is the reactions (Fine Brothers™, no copyright infringement intended. Property of Fine Brothers Entertainment 2016©)
Jandavey wrote:küle
The only sad feels I have are that for every quote I saved there's prob like 50 I missed ;3;

izumi4kona
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 2/3/2016, 3:16 pm

Its been great having you around, Jan. Congrats on 3 years!

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 2/3/2016, 5:10 pm

Congrats

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 2/3/2016, 9:23 pm

Hey, it's been a fun 3 years, champ. Hope to see you around sometime! Smile

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus on 2/4/2016, 5:32 pm

Congrats Jan! glad to hear that Oasis is more than just a minecraft server, but it is also a community in which people can be themselves, can gain self confidence and develop. It's great to have you here and participate in that. Here's to another three years!

My introduction!

OasisMaximus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top