Squintygull5062's member application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Squintygull5062's member application

Post by squintygull on 1/27/2016, 10:04 pm

Topic Title: Squintygull5062 - Member App

Minecraft username:Squintygull5062

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:My brother has played this server and he bacame a trusted+ and joined a town and iI figured Iwould want to do the same

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:I have played this server for about an hour

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:I plan on being on this server at least every other day

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:no, not yet but very soon I will

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):Heather_5716,SonicKiwi123,Mosselbell

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"):I think it would be fun and enjoyable for me to be a part of the Oasis SMP family.I dont like to play factions or any gamemodes that involve raiding or griefing because I dont want to log in one day and find my building blown up.

Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Squintygull5062's member application

Post by Agwyn on 1/28/2016, 10:48 am

~Welcome to Oasis!~
~Enjoy your time with us!~

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down