NETSHAEK member app 1/23/16

4 posters

Go down

NETSHAEK member app 1/23/16 Empty NETSHAEK member app 1/23/16

Post by NETSHAEK 1/23/2016, 11:04 am

minecraft username: NETSHAEK

Real name (recommended): Ethan Thomson

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I searched survival servers on google and it listed a lot of servers so I checked some out and found oasis

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: A few days, but i plan on playing on it for the next few years. The last survival server I was on shut down (i was a simi-moderator or jr mod in this servers terms)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: as often as possible with school. my hope is everyday but i know it will go to about 4 times a week until summer or other breaks where i will be on everyday

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yes

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): madscientist032, idk if he'll vouch for me but i like him and he helped me find out how to apply for member

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I want to be a member so eventually at some point I can apply for staff. I was a simi-moderator/ Jr Mod on another smp server that shut down and was well-liked among that community, I hate greif which is why i joined a server where griefing was illegal. I don't like to scam so I made sure this server had chestshops to use to buy and sell items(you use the same chestshop system they did and that also assisted my choice in making this my new smp server I will play on). I was trusted on the last server before it shut down. 
NETSHAEK
NETSHAEK
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

NETSHAEK member app 1/23/16 Empty Re: NETSHAEK member app 1/23/16

Post by LivvyOasisYT 1/23/2016, 11:18 am

First of all, you have to actually ask them if they'll vouch for you not just think they will. And i will vouch :)
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

NETSHAEK member app 1/23/16 Empty Re: NETSHAEK member app 1/23/16

Post by cherryjam 1/23/2016, 11:30 am

one epic vouch :3
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner