Wv_Hawk_vW - Member App

4 posters

Go down

Wv_Hawk_vW - Member App Empty Wv_Hawk_vW - Member App

Post by Wv_Hawk_vW 12/22/2015, 12:46 am

Minecraft username: Wv_Hawk_vW

Real name (recommended): Tommy/Thomas Byrd

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: Google Minecraft SMP. First link at the top, might as well have done "I'm feeling lucky".

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: FAIL. See next question.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Probably a week at most. Edit: I completely misread the question as "How long have you been playing on THIS server?" and failed to answer the question.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server? Take 2: I don't plan out how long I'm on any servers, but I could probably stick around a few months.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Once or twice.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Espartemos, Ninjacreeper92, Not fignewton83 ("Hawk you don't need a vouch to get approved for member" is specifically what he said) I can most likely come on at a different time and ask more people to vouch for me if necessary

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I find standard SMP to have a certain charm that can't be duplicated with mods or plugins. SMP has a few minor issues, and while I've been to an absolutely insane server which solves these issues and then some, such a crazy server can get a little... Overwhelming, over time. I've also been on many factions servers, and the natural hostility can be somewhat depressing.

Then there's even crazier servers such as Mineplex and Hypixel which bombard you with minigames in an attempt to cure the supposed drudgery of standard SMP. Yet, something as simple as Oasis utilizes mod-enforced TPA, MCMMO, A server shop, and many other things that get me to like any server.

This easily charms me, unlike servers which use various complicated things such as: a constant war against the world or having apple trees which give you orange saplings or jungle trees which give you banana saplings, or Skywars or Hunger Games or Guns or Witchcraft or (The rest of the list is redacted to save hours of reading)

Finally, this is a good place for me to hang out with friends and it has a very friendly community. While I cannot promise that all of my friends will be 100% behaved, I can say that I'll do my best to contribute to the community as a whole with various inventive devices, tips and tricks for standard survival, and many more things. Probably 40% of my inventions use redstone as a primary component. And if anyone needs proof that everyone on this server is crazy, I can easily oblige them  Twisted Evil

Last edited by Wv_Hawk_vW on 12/22/2015, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Wv_Hawk_vW
Wv_Hawk_vW
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Wv_Hawk_vW - Member App Empty Re: Wv_Hawk_vW - Member App

Post by Espartemos 12/22/2015, 12:51 am

Love this Guy!

Wv_Hawk_vW - Member App Vouch_11
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Wv_Hawk_vW 12/22/2015, 1:00 am

affraid Mad Dang it, I messed up part of the application! Oh well, I just edited it.
Wv_Hawk_vW
Wv_Hawk_vW
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 12/22/2015, 1:52 am

Dang now that's a member app if I've ever seen one

Either way good luck
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 12/22/2015, 5:14 am

As said by a fellow staff member this is probably the best member application ever written.

Welcome to Oasis SMP hawk! I hope you enjoy your time here! :)
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down