mak61- Member App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mak61- Member App

Post by mak61 on 12/12/2015, 2:04 pm

Minecraft username: mak61

Real name (recommended): I'd prefer not to put this because my real name is unique and it is very easy to track me down with it

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I don't remember... Somewhere online

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I think I played on here before a reset? It was a year or two ago and can't quite remember if it was this server or another one.  I took a break from minecraft for a while due to college but have returned looking for a great SMP server and I seem to have found one!
How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: It will probably depend. Now that I am on break for a month, I'll probably be playing almost every day for serveral hours. Once college starts back I will most likely be more available during the weekends.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: I have not, but probably will in the future.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): I am not extremely talkative in the chat, so no one.

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"): I am a very mature person. I always follow rules, no matter how silly they seem to be. If for some reason I ever do break a rule, I always feel guilty. Based on this some people do find me boring lol. I may not talk much in chat, but I am usually always trying to read it, unless I am trying to multitask.... I am always trying to make sure that no one is misbehaving and if someone needs help and I know how to help, I will. 

Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mak61- Member App

Post by Revilo410 on 12/12/2015, 2:21 pm

Approved! Nice application, welcome to Oasis :)

::Intro::     Updated For 2015!
::Quotes::  Good, Better, Best. Do not rest until your good is better, and your better best.
::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top