Member Application: Psycohh_

3 posters

Go down

Member Application: Psycohh_  Empty Member Application: Psycohh_

Post by Psycohh__ 12/9/2015, 9:57 pm

Minecraft username: Psycohh_ 

Real name (recommended): Darcy

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: My friend showed it to me Cool

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Ive been playing this server for only a few days but im really liking the community and plan on staying for as long as i can Laughing

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:I plan on playing on this server EVERYDAY with the accecption that i have split parents and on the weekends i go to my mothers house where i don't have a computer and studying for tests and school related stuff.  Crying or Very sad But for the most part, i will be on every weekday and sometimes the weekends Cool   

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Im still getting used to the server commands and stuff, havent really had time to do so. I will make it my next priority to vote for you as top server  Laughing

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): A guy named Mity vouched me, im not quite sure what his rank is and where its placed in the staff rankings but hes Renbow+

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"): I believe i deserve Member status because i have had staff on servers that have recently shut down. You can trust me because of the fact that im 15 and dont act like a 5 year old in the sense that i have the common sense not to lie on my forum and then back stab all the time, hardwork and dedication to get the server up and running. In addition i am willing to give out my skype to anyone that wants it. Overall, i am mature enough that i am a trustworthy guy. 
Psycohh__
Psycohh__
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member Application: Psycohh_  Empty Re: Member Application: Psycohh_

Post by Lina 12/9/2015, 10:09 pm

I like your username, your color tastes, and masterful use of emojis.
Much thought was put into this piece.
10/10, I must vouch
Member Application: Psycohh_  KW3H6cs
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Member Application: Psycohh_  Empty Re: Member Application: Psycohh_

Post by Psycohh__ 12/9/2015, 10:43 pm

Thank you so much <3 izumi4kona
Psycohh__