Oasis SMP Member Application - HardBandit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oasis SMP Member Application - HardBandit

Post by HardBandit on 11/16/2015, 12:02 pm

Minecraft username: HardBandit

Real name (recommended): Thomas - Call me Tommy

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I found out about Oasis SMP from my brother. He started playing, but when I saw his computer, I was really tempted to sneak on and steal the IP off of his computer. I did so, and what I got in return was all worth it. I am now playing as a really happy player and I am always motivated to play more and more on Oasis SMP. 

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing for about 4 hours in total from 7:36 in the morning to 11:45 in the morning. I continue to add minutes to my playtime as I will keep adding more builds and eventually become known on THIS server.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Since this morning, I have been thinking of playing for about 2-5 hours a day. It might be harder during the week days, but on the weekends I might even go beyond 5 hours. I am also going into seventh grade, so I leave around 7:20 in the morning and come back from school at about 4:00 in the afternoon. I will definitely put lots of that time out of school into Oasis SMP.

Have you voted on Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: I have only voted at Minestatus so far, but I will be able to vote at Mineservers in the next 24 hours. I do voting every day and I continue to remind myself to vote. I have yet to forget to vote for a single day.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch for you): AlvinB (Trusted+), BenjiComics (Trusted)

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief!"): First I would like to say, honestly "I don't grief!". Otherwise, people say I'm kind, and yes I can agree with that. I can also agree with the fact that I can help people with situations they cannot deal with. Also, if someone needs help and they're new to the server, I will give them tips. As well as the fact that I like to greet people, and don't just make them feel like "Oh, this is another one of those servers..." I will bring the joy out of everyone and make Oasis SMP a better server as well as a more popular server. I will ask friends of mine to join in and help support Oasis SMP. If you want someone who can do everything, come right to me.

Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oasis SMP Member Application - HardBandit

Post by AlvinB on 11/16/2015, 12:07 pm

Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oasis SMP Member Application - HardBandit

Post by Revilo410 on 11/16/2015, 4:08 pm

Very very nice app! Welcome to Oasis SMP, enjoy your time here! ;)

::Intro::     Updated For 2015!
::Quotes::  Good, Better, Best. Do not rest until your good is better, and your better best.
::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top