No, I haven't been captured by the NSA (yet)

2 posters

Go down

No, I haven't been captured by the NSA (yet) Empty No, I haven't been captured by the NSA (yet)

Post by jandavey 10/9/2015, 7:34 pm

I've been literally so busy. To be very brief, the average bird drinks water, the average keyboard in a (Non NSA agent) human's home has letters, Practice SAT testing is next week, I need to do a total of ten community service hours for a health class project due next Friday, (which I plan to do a couple hours of tomorrow) I have three human skule projects due next week, it is 4:20PM as I type this, the average illegal leaf smoker burns leaves, classes just get harder and harder, and George Glass won't stop calling me. 
No, I haven't been captured by the NSA (yet) Screen10

I also decided to look up George Glass and wikipedia is lying to me, George Glass does go to my skule

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

No, I haven't been captured by the NSA (yet) Empty Re: No, I haven't been captured by the NSA (yet)

Post by Lina 10/9/2015, 8:55 pm

jandavey wrote:
I also decided to look up George Glass and wikipedia is lying to me, George Glass does go to my skule
No, I haven't been captured by the NSA (yet) Surejan.w529.h352

good luck on sküle and service work (J.w.)J

edit: I just found this and I can stop laughing
Definitely needed more sküle in my life, 10/10

Last edited by izumi4kona on 10/9/2015, 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sküle)
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down