Mod Removal Of Agwyn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mod Removal Of Agwyn

Post by Turtle_Gamin on 9/19/2015, 8:35 pm

Agwyn Muted me and LLockree and Saltedpineapples. They also weren't answering server questions. LLockree and I were both almost banned on 9/9/15. I think Agwyn should be de-modded or warned. (Also maybe I could become moderator because I play alot). I hope this message gets into the right hands and is clearly thought over.

Turtle_Gamin
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod Removal Of Agwyn

Post by LLockree on 9/19/2015, 8:40 pm

I agree with this, he was punishing us for nothing and was being very inconsiderate and rude to all three of us. Also he was not helping us out and ignoring us because she didn't want to. To add, us being muted had no purpose and was unfair. She should be punished and is not worthy of mod.

LLockree
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by izumi4kona on 9/19/2015, 8:58 pm

Oh boy.
Let me start off by saying I'm on neither side. I don't know what happened to prompt such a vile reaction. I no longer staff this server either, being a retired Admin.

However, I don't take kindly to the shame and public humiliation of fellow community members, be them staff or not.

Could you not have pursued this issue differently?
Such as privately contacting the Owner or Admins with your issue? You could have sent a forum PM or ingame mail. They do have their ways of finding out exactly what happens you know. Opinions in a poll from people who may not even know both sides of the story are absolutely irrelevant to your cause. Maybe it's just me, but I find this unnecessary drama to bring everyone else into.

As a side note, You suggest yourself for a rank you've been here no where long enough to achieve while condemning someone of said rank. That doesn't look good on your end, even if your story may be 100% credible. Maybe look through the application formats and rank description thread to get a better idea of what is required of staff members.

Just food for thought. Good luck getting whatever this is resolved. To both sides.

izumi4kona
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 9/19/2015, 8:59 pm

Hey Gr00ve here, so the story goes that Agwyn was helping another player while you two were demanding tps then proceeded to curse at other people. She within her staffing bounds muted those in question. No player on oasis is required to give you tps and those who give tps do it out of their own free will.

Also the 'Turtle_Gamin For Moderator and Agwyn De-Modded' bit will never happen. We do not find anyone who flames staff members attractive for the role of mod.

To be 'almost banned' is a grace and seeing your attitude that you where giving shows that there was a lot of patience going around.

My Psychs be all like...:

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Legohog9 on 9/19/2015, 9:01 pm

Ok, none of LLockree or Turtle_gamin's replies are true. They were forcefully requesting tps while Agwyn was busy helping me with something that was taking quite some time. They started to rage and spoke very rudely to me and Agwyn. They were muted because they would not quit it. Also, the person she banned was one of them evading. Agwyn does not deserve to have Mod taken from her.

Legohog9
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 9/19/2015, 9:04 pm

LOL....

Noooo!

Agwyn was in "HER" right to do what she did.

She was helping Legohog9 before you guys started being rude and DEMANDING TP's. You were also swearing at other players, as well as being rude to the other players. Not to mention LLockree attempted to evade his mute by logging into another account.

Consider this your one and only warning. I do not and will tolerate disrespect of my staff EVER. They come on here volunteering their time to staff my server. If they are busy helping some one else, you have to be patient.

If I find you being unruly on my server again, it will be a permanent ban.

And dont even try to argue with me about what went on, the servers logs will tell me different and we have plugins that record everything that happens. I know the truth already.

StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Paxination
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy on 9/19/2015, 9:07 pm

it's 2am and I'm sitting in bed laughing at the stupidity of this

Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn on 9/19/2015, 9:32 pm

Good evening everyone,

As the defendant in this trial and my own lawyer I guess, let me speak my piece though, which will allow Oasis to judge as they see fit.

This begins with me coming on to work on a project, Lego was having Open GUI issues involving ram allocation, this affects his ability to enjoy our server. I being helping him understand and how to allocate his ram according on a PC that is not his and a different operating system then my own. During the start of this Llockree was asking for a TP, I did not have time to deal with that at present as I myself needed to figure out how allocation was done with the new launcher.

Llockree started spamming his/her request for TP to his friend Turtle, both are members. I told him to stop spamming as it was annoying other players. Llockree then became aggressive and complained why I was even staff if I was doing other things; essentially not servicing his/her needs for an issue that I do not even need to do. I tried to tell him/her this was an SMP server, his/her replies were critical against Oasis and our lack of TP. I do recall the words "Sh**** SMP Server" being uttered by one of them.

I told them not to swear, as we are still a PG 13 server and it and their attitude were bothering other players, not just Lego and I. All the while Lego was being berated by Llockree when time permitted. This began the 'not in the rules' game, I pointed out multiple pieces in the Forum Oasis rules that applied to the current situation and threatened action against them if they did not stop.

See: IX. Proper Conduct/Censorship
b. Chat Etiquette
c. Respect
d. Spamming

Even after supplying the link the behavior did not stop against me or Lego. The community was visibly becoming upset by this behavior by both Llockree and Turtle. So I muted Llockree, Turtle kept on antagonizing both Lego and I, so I gave him/her a mute too. Just then, another account under Llockree's name came up; therefore it was flagged for mute evasion, which carries the same punishment as ban evasion.

After solving Lego's issue, I then decided to unmute them to sort out this problem as I understand people have bad nights and whatnot. I was informed the account in question bspore was in use by his/her 'friend, sitting beside him on a laptop'. I decided this could be an honest statement and unbanned the account. Since then, they have not been on Oasis.

Regarding Saltedpineapples: Player came on, did not really have any issues past them mentioning 'lets all go watch some adult content'. Asked for an unmute too, gave it to them via mute and then unmute. Don't ask for things you probably do not want to happen! Otherwise, there was never 'intent to ban' with this one. However: IX. Proper Conduct/Censorship, could apply if anyone took offense to their statements.

Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 9/20/2015, 1:32 pm

StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Paxination
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top