In Need Of PayPal Help

4 posters

Go down

In Need Of PayPal Help Empty In Need Of PayPal Help

Post by Bain 9/16/2015, 8:54 pm

Ok...

So I've been trying to donate via prepaid MasterCard (Gift Card) for a few days now, and I keep getting an error message.

"Sorry, your last action could not be completed"

I've asked multiple players in game and none seem to know what the problem is...

I'm using a Mac, just for your information. Here's what I've tried (None have been successful)
- Emptying cache/Restting Safari
- Downloading Mozilla Firefox and donating from that browser
- Opening the Donation PayPal page in a new window
- Enabling 3rd Party Cookies
- Tons of other "solutions" that I found on the Web

If you know what my problem is I would greatly appreciate it if you responded to this thread. :)

Thanks in advance,
Bain
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

In Need Of PayPal Help Empty Re: In Need Of PayPal Help

Post by Jellyfish_Fields 9/16/2015, 9:38 pm

I have attempted to use a prepaid Visa gift card to donate on PayPal and faced the exact same problems. 

Eventually I gave up on the gift card and used my mother's credit card, and the transaction went through on the first try. I came to the conclusion that PayPal does not accept the Visa/Mastercard gift cards (and I know for a fact that many online retailers don't accept them as I have tried many times). 

If possible, you might want to try with an actual credit or debit card. If that works, it was probably because PayPal would not accept your gift card.
Jellyfish_Fields
Jellyfish_Fields
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by VMOne 9/17/2015, 7:38 am

Found this on Paypal's website:
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/template-management/prepaid-gift-cards

I‘m using a prepaid gift card, and I‘m getting a declined message.

If your payment is declined, it’s likely that you don’t have enough money on your prepaid gift card to cover the entire transaction amount. You may want to use another card or buy a less expensive item.

You may also get an error message if your prepaid card was not issued in the U.S. or if you are trying to buy from an international merchant.

If you get a declined message during checkout even if the prepaid gift card has enough balance to cover the full amount, then you may have to register your billing address with the card issuer. Look for a contact website or phone number on the back of the prepaid gift card to complete the registration process. Once registered, please try again.

I‘m trying to add a prepaid gift card to my PayPal account, but I‘m getting an error message.

In rare occasions, you may have to register your billing address with the card issuer. Look for a contact website or phone number on the back of your prepaid gift card to complete this registration process.

You may also get an error message if your prepaid card was not issued in the U.S. or if you are trying to buy from an international merchant.
VMOne
VMOne
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 9/17/2015, 2:51 pm

I have registered my card on the website and I've made sure that my card has enough money. Thank you for your suggestions though. :)

EDIT: Thanks for your help, I've tried just about everything I've found. Nothing seems to work, so I'll just try to donate directly through the PCF website. It'll have the same effect. :)
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 10/1/2015, 9:44 am

Bain wrote:I have registered my card on the website and I've made sure that my card has enough money. Thank you for your suggestions though. :)

EDIT: Thanks for your help, I've tried just about everything I've found. Nothing seems to work, so I'll just try to donate directly through the PCF website. It'll have the same effect. :)

I know this is a rather old post but PM me with the amount you were going to donate and I'll personally match it for you.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down