Amberstep- member app

2 posters

Go down

Amberstep- member app Empty Amberstep- member app

Post by Amberstep 9/3/2015, 1:01 am

Minecraft username:Amberstep

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I was introduced when Pouting sent me the ip. We were currently trying to find a friendly server to play on.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: To be honest, maybe a day. Less than 24 hours all together.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:As long and as Often As I can. Time Permitted.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:Yes I have voted for this server

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):[Trusted+]Mandy1080, Espartemos

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"):I am a friendly player who will respect others, so long as they are not rude. I follow the rules as well and will not grief those who have built their homes or creations. I have played on other SMP server and so far I find Oasis to be quite entertaining.

Amberstep
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Amberstep- member app Empty Re: Amberstep- member app

Post by Revilo410 9/3/2015, 11:47 am

Approved! Welcome to Oasis! :D
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down