retkojy
Revilo410
Agwyn
Paxination
ThunderHorse
mickdude2
12 posters

Go down

In keeping with tradition... Empty In keeping with tradition...

Post by mickdude2 8/20/2015, 12:07 am

In keeping with a longstanding tradition started long ago here and continued here, I give you this.

It's been a nice run guys. When I first joined the server, I was a freshmen just entering a scary new high school world, but Oasis was a nice little break from that. It was a place where I could be with people older than me, kids who had already been through high school and taught me to be mature. I owe a lot of who I am because of the early staff- Kingnothing and I swapped book recommendations, David taught me rigorous discipline. Kevin taught me everyone deserves a second chance, and Mike taught me zero tolerance means you can probably get away with it a couple times. 

Oasis has been fun. But now I find myself on the other side of that age group, looking in on a batch of new recruits, who are in much the same position I was almost four years ago. As much a help as those old staff were to me, I just lack something they had, or times have changed, or something else, because I can't see myself in this community anymore. For the most part, Oasis has changed from when I joined, and for the most part, so have I. So, now I say au revoir, hasta la vista, and goodbye. Rejoice friends, the great comedy is over.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

In keeping with tradition... Empty Re: In keeping with tradition...

Post by ThunderHorse 8/20/2015, 12:25 am

Its been fun Mick, good luck out there
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 8/20/2015, 12:40 am

Mick, its been a great 3 years together. I hope the best for you on your journey to where ever it may lead you. Dont be a total stranger and stop by once in a while. Once your family, your always family.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 8/20/2015, 2:14 am

Mick,

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck out there, you've had a fantastic run and I thank you for everything you've done for Oasis and for me. Like Pax said, once you're part of the pack, you're part of it for life. Come around now and then, say hi and tell us what you're up to okay? Good luck on your path, wherever it may lead!

Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 8/20/2015, 7:58 am

Damn Mick...

Well all good things must come to an end. Gonna miss seeing you online, another one of the true veteran players of the server departing. I wish you all the best for what you do after. ;)

P.S. You better pop on every now and again... -.-

EDIT: Cool, you get my 1200th post :P
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 8/20/2015, 9:58 am

mick oh mick good luck

I am going to miss you, with your great builds and skyping me and being a hilarious guy.

cya

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 8/20/2015, 11:34 am

Its been grand, Mick. Everyone has to move on sooner or later, though. Hope to see you around again at some point!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 8/20/2015, 12:03 pm

dude

i dont know what to say

goodbye i guess mate, it's been a good run.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 8/21/2015, 11:14 pm

;n; nu, i remember you being that person for me, i looked up to you man and it would suck to see you leave, but life goes on, so good luck
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 8/22/2015, 12:06 am

shadeyghost wrote:;n; nu, i remember you being that person for me, i looked up to you man and it would suck to see you leave, but life goes on, so good luck

I agree with this sentiment. In my mind, yours has always been the voice of Morgan Freeman, carrying so much weight and sometimes a touch of condascension... Just enough to make you feel bad when you disapoint. Ive never heard your voice but I asume the comparison still stands.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy 8/22/2015, 11:11 am

Mick :(
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by FerociousFeline 8/22/2015, 12:03 pm

whats happening!?
          Are you leaving!!!!!!?

Q~Q No. Dude I frickin' am attached to you. Like its going to be so sad, when i hop on and look at all the names of online players and to NOT see yours there is just. AAHHH <3 So many people I played with are gone or leaving. We made a llama together alright. A friendship llama. (i still got that on my 'signature') ;_; Idk if you considered us close or friends (i dont think i ever asked XP) but...agh...***you*** are so much fun to play with and talk to, simply watching you interact with other players was fun to watch! Your so cool and id say charismatic. You totally brought a big stupid grin to my face you and a few others. oh gosh.
I hope you find what you are looking for. Your going to accomplish fantastic things i just know it! <3 <3 <3
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 8/22/2015, 3:21 pm

Mick, your posts always made me read the sentences in God's voice. And for that, i am glad, I think.
Your ign will always remind me of a great player, whom i have seen change over time, from even the most hated to the most loved.

Have a great life. You deserve it.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down