FNAF4 HYPE (warning: creepy images)

+2
Bain
echolectrical
6 posters

Go down

FNAF4 HYPE (warning: creepy images) Empty FNAF4 HYPE (warning: creepy images)

Post by echolectrical 7/15/2015, 4:52 pm

WARNING: IMAGES BELOW COULD BE SCARY. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Sooo we had Nightmare Freddy

FNAF4 HYPE (warning: creepy images) YiAna9L

Nightmare Bonnie...
FNAF4 HYPE (warning: creepy images) Five-Nights-4

Nightmare Chica...
FNAF4 HYPE (warning: creepy images) 4_by_hero13gamer-d8tlk1e

Nightmare Foxy...
FNAF4 HYPE (warning: creepy images) FNAF_converted

A top hat and bow tie on the floor... (that are PURPLE)
FNAF4 HYPE (warning: creepy images) Freddy-hat

Fredbear with a mouth on his stomach...
FNAF4 HYPE (warning: creepy images) Fire-nights-freddys-4-teaser-377x440

Plushtrap...
FNAF4 HYPE (warning: creepy images) Maxresdefault

And now the trailer! Which, if you haven't seen it, I'd suggest you watch it. (warning there is one jumpscare near the end)

And now the game is coming out on August 8th instead of Halloween. Who else is really hyped to see this??
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

FNAF4 HYPE (warning: creepy images) Empty Re: FNAF4 HYPE (warning: creepy images)

Post by Bain 7/15/2015, 4:59 pm

The hype is getting real! 

Though it kinda looks 3spooki5mi...
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

FNAF4 HYPE (warning: creepy images) Empty Re: FNAF4 HYPE (warning: creepy images)

Post by Shnoork 7/15/2015, 8:00 pm

I dunno, I feel like FNAF is a bit of an over saturated market. The fourth iteration is being released on the 1 year anniversary. Thats alot of Freddy.

I will say that it is impressive for a game that nobody initially knew or cared about to be getting that kind of success though. Youtube is a powerful force.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 7/15/2015, 8:14 pm

Shnoork wrote:I dunno, I feel like FNAF is a bit of an over saturated market. The fourth iteration is being released on the 1 year anniversary. Thats alot of Freddy.

I will say that it is impressive for a game that nobody initially knew or cared about to be getting that kind of success though. Youtube is a powerful force.
Definitely impressive. One thing that has really bugged me about the series though is the fact that it's moving away from the familiar characters and location. FNaF was originally a pizza place with animatronics... now it takes place in some guy's house?! I feel like it'll eventually loose popularity and die out, especially if the old characters aren't brought back in at some point.

I'm still hyped, definitely excited to see how it turns out.
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 7/15/2015, 9:58 pm

Bain wrote:
Shnoork wrote:I dunno, I feel like FNAF is a bit of an over saturated market. The fourth iteration is being released on the 1 year anniversary. Thats alot of Freddy.

Definitely impressive. One thing that has really bugged me about the series though is the fact that it's moving away from the familiar characters and location. FNaF was originally a pizza place with animatronics... now it takes place in some guy's house?! I feel like it'll eventually loose popularity and die out, especially if the old characters aren't brought back in at some point.

technically the old characters are still there except decayed and creepier XD
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Magik_Flamingo 7/15/2015, 10:35 pm

CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
I watched a butt load of theory videos and gahhhh...
HYPE
Magik_Flamingo
Magik_Flamingo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magik_Flamingo 7/15/2015, 10:46 pm

Bain wrote:

I think it's a nice change and I'm glad were moving away from the same location. Hopefully this is the last game though.
Magik_Flamingo
Magik_Flamingo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 7/16/2015, 12:48 am

Are we ready for all that freddy tho?
CAUTION: CONTAINS SPOOKY:
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 7/16/2015, 6:05 pm

Now that you've seen the trailer...
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Crichton 7/16/2015, 9:52 pm

Saw the trailer. I'd like to know ...when did I give anyone permission to film in my house.
John_Crichton
John_Crichton
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 7/17/2015, 12:32 am

Oh I forgot these ones
(they aren't as spooki but they r still full of freddy goodness)
Spoiler:
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down