NilesP About me, as im waiting to join.

+4
Nevermoric
Nova042
saeTan
NilesP
8 posters

Go down

NilesP About me, as im waiting to join. Empty NilesP About me, as im waiting to join.

Post by NilesP 5/19/2011, 12:15 am

hello everyone as im waiting to join the community i might as well tell everyone who i am.
My name is Niles Parnell
I live in downtown Dallas Texas , U.S.A.
Im currently in Arlington Community College in Arlington East of Dallas an North of Garland.
my classes are right as of now is currently Computer Arts Game Design.

one of my friends of this server informed me the website.
an he was in two of my classes an had to withdraw to low money an his problems he didn't want to tell me i could ask him Thursday in our German 3 class. and our animation arts.
I live near my friend Austin who i goto Arlington community with he is also in most of my classes and so is Brandon Moore & Calum Bliss.
and we are also xbox360 fans with xboxlive .
questions i have.
1.who is Faststang- xbl mad8000 because Austin has told me about him and that he has not been on his new xbox 360 i gave him for his BirthDay, i think he stopped online in march , January not shure. but i guess i can ask him when i get inn.
2. also i can not wait the staff of this server i heard were the best people an best server on minestatus.net 2 months straight an from my friends.

Thank You
-NilesParnell
NilesP

NilesP
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

NilesP About me, as im waiting to join. Empty Re: NilesP About me, as im waiting to join.

Post by saeTan 5/19/2011, 1:28 am

You are devildog, and you are not getting whitelisted.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

NilesP About me, as im waiting to join. Empty Re: NilesP About me, as im waiting to join.

Post by Nova042 5/19/2011, 2:21 am

Devildog,

If you feel that we are the best staff, please respect our decision and do not attempt to return by taking on fake aliases. It was not a simple choice and was discussed in great length amongst the staff.

-Nova
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

NilesP About me, as im waiting to join. Empty Wait

Post by Nevermoric 5/19/2011, 10:08 am

Just because he is banned doesn't mean that everyone in Dallas is devildog (just saying) if you have some way to tell thats that. But if it really is him isn't he already username and ip-banned + tell him to get on ts watch his minecraft player and check up on him when your free. And again we don't know if i really is him (unless you can tell some how) so why not give him a chance. (again if it isn't him)
Nevermoric
Nevermoric
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

NilesP About me, as im waiting to join. Empty because

Post by bamby2727 5/19/2011, 10:25 am

Nevermoric wrote:Just because he is banned doesn't mean that everyone in Dallas is devildog (just saying) if you have some way to tell thats that. But if it really is him isn't he already username and ip-banned + tell him to get on ts watch his minecraft player and check up on him when your free. And again we don't know if i really is him (unless you can tell some how) so why not give him a chance. (again if it isn't him)

we know it is him because there is no legit minecraft account name NilesP registered to MC lol. Whyw ould someone signup for a server and ask for the TS IP with a fake mc name.

Obvious Attempt is Obvious.

bamby2727
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 5/19/2011, 1:37 pm

Nevermoric wrote:Just because he is banned doesn't mean that everyone in Dallas is devildog (just saying) if you have some way to tell thats that. But if it really is him isn't he already username and ip-banned + tell him to get on ts watch his minecraft player and check up on him when your free. And again we don't know if i really is him (unless you can tell some how) so why not give him a chance. (again if it isn't him)

We have his damn ip address, and he makes the same exact grammatical mistakes. We're not stupid, and I know you're a devildog fanboy, but seriously, stop trying to protect him.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 5/19/2011, 4:34 pm

thats my friend niles parnell he goes to naemon forest hs if you want me to prove it, i can goto his house sat an tell him an i to talk at same time?
devildog115
devildog115
Banned
Banned

http://www.P2SF.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 5/19/2011, 4:35 pm

devildog115 wrote:thats my friend niles parnell he goes to naemon forest hs if you want me to prove it, i can goto his house sat an tell him an i to talk at same time?

he lives in mequite texas west of dallas by 15 min im 20miles south of dallas
devildog115
devildog115
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 5/19/2011, 4:40 pm

The forum account registered to "devildog115" and the forum account registered to "NilesP" were created and use the exact same IP address.

That's pretty much all I have to say, at this point.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 5/19/2011, 5:28 pm

Ariley92 wrote:The forum account registered to "devildog115" and the forum account registered to "NilesP" were created and use the exact same IP address.

That's pretty much all I have to say, at this point.
so he cant create it on my laptop?
devildog115
devildog115
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 5/19/2011, 5:38 pm

devildog115 wrote:

You guys live almost half an hour away, hes in college, your 16, and he came over to your house to make a minecraft account on our server 2 hours after you were banned?
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Biohazard938 5/19/2011, 5:40 pm

Dayum you guys are good, And I love it.
Biohazard938
Biohazard938
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 5/19/2011, 9:24 pm

Nova042 wrote:
devildog115 wrote:

You guys live almost half an hour away, hes in college, your 16, and he came over to your house to make a minecraft account on our server 2 hours after you were banned?
i didnt know i was banned untill 4 hours or so later when joel posted on my face book fuck you n****r you were banned finnaly it worked.
also
he made a oasis account he already has a minecraft he trying to buy a accer laptop at fry's for 400$
devildog115
devildog115
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down