Update-Megamart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update-Megamart

Post by CommanderAJ13 on 5/18/2011, 10:24 pm

Just a little head's up to those who missed Wednesday night's events:

I wanted to let everyone know that due to the new rule enacted by the staff of Oasis, the Megamart is now closed.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
CommanderAJ

CommanderAJ13
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AJThePyro13

Back to top Go down

Re: Update-Megamart

Post by Fragle44 on 5/18/2011, 10:26 pm

Commander use my mine and make a mining shop, I'm perm banned dtfgator says, well goodbye Oasis, was fun, especially with people like Commander!

Fragle44
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator on 5/18/2011, 10:28 pm

The rule wasn't targeted at you specifically because we don't like you–because thats not the case. We felt that the megamart discouraged people from opening their own shops/businesses, because the megamart could essentially supply everything anyone needed and no other shops were necessary. We wanted to encourage small shops rather than large walmart type establishments. We hope you understand. It was not an easy decision.

-dtfgator [guide]

dtfgator
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CommanderAJ13 on 5/18/2011, 10:31 pm

dtfgator wrote:The rule wasn't targeted at you specifically because we don't like you–because thats not the case. We felt that the megamart discouraged people from opening their own shops/businesses, because the megamart could essentially supply everything anyone needed and no other shops were necessary. We wanted to encourage small shops rather than large walmart type establishments. We hope you understand. It was not an easy decision.

-dtfgator [guide]

Gator, I understand completely and I'm not mad about it.
I understand your predicament from the staff perspective and agree: we we turning into wal-mart!

So gator, no hard feelings towards you or any of the staff
I respect your decision guys,
CommanderAJ

CommanderAJ13
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AJThePyro13

Back to top Go down

Post by snowninja845 on 5/18/2011, 10:32 pm

well thats really grown up com but you can still do a block store that sells building supplies

snowninja845
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Opinions

Post by Nevermoric on 5/19/2011, 9:59 am

Well commander was somewhat right we were turning into a wal-mart also we were having so much internal drama... So with the new rules enacted we the mega mart staff now part ways to make room for a brighter future..... Target. No JK but still we will part maybe make our own separate businesses and maybe work together by when someone goes to (example) Commander's repair shop and he needs diamonds to repair he will only go to Kaboose's rares store. :triforce:

Nevermoric
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

business

Post by bamby2727 on 5/19/2011, 10:28 am

se that is the kind of cooperation with no drama we are wanting. WE want oyu all to do a shop you liek and work together. However at the mega mart there was working together but to much drama as peoples things crossed over one anothers. This rule is to hopefully foster those friendships growth without the drama being cramped together causes :)

plus, its nice for people just to own something for themselves. I have setup a small town right near the Tundra warp a business community all who are wanting to start a business may come to this business sector.

thanks!

bamby2727
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acsempronio on 5/19/2011, 10:59 am

We might want to consider getting rid of /shop too; any price set by /shop will disrupt the natural flow of the free market.

acsempronio
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top