+3
Shnoork
Fithboy
wdmezyk
7 posters

Go down

Sorry for this Empty Sorry for this

Post by wdmezyk 3/23/2015, 9:03 pm

Hey everyone, I had a issue with a member and it brought up bad memories of me getting bullied. I will no longer be on the server, I may log in but it will only be to check if I got greifed, I am so sorry. Its not because I don't like the server. I lovee this server and all of you, but i just need a break, I will be back soon I hope you all understand. Thanks and Bye.

Love and Cheers-Willow

I will love and miss you all, -Willow
wdmezyk
wdmezyk
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Sorry for this Empty Re: Sorry for this

Post by Fithboy 3/23/2015, 10:10 pm

Booty :(. Make sure you report the incident to staff in a PM or in the report rule breakers section and they'll see if anything can be done. Even if you don't want to do that you can always feel free to PM anyone you feel you trust if you need support :).
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 3/23/2015, 11:09 pm

Im sorry to hear that, Willow. I want you to know that this server is not a place of judgement or hate, though. As mah boi Fith said, best course of action is maybe leaving a PM for some staff about it and your problem will be dealt with in the event that you cannot resolve it. I believe you should stick around, a whole lot of people really love this place and nobody wants you to have a bad experience. Hell, I've seen alot of people come here just to get away from all the negativity in life. Dont let one bad experience kill that for you, alright?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 3/23/2015, 11:10 pm

Booty, if any one is bullying you on the server, TELL ME!  I will deal with them.  We do not tolerate bullying or disrespect on this server at all.  You can tell any staff about it.  There are server logs that record EVERYTHING.  And only admins/owners have access to that info.

*EDIT*

FYI, we are all family here! We take care of our own!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 3/23/2015, 11:43 pm

Shnoork wrote:Im sorry to hear that, Willow. I want you to know that this server is not a place of judgement or hate, though. As mah boi Fith said, best course of action is maybe leaving a PM for some staff about it and your problem will be dealt with in the event that you cannot resolve it. I believe you should stick around, a whole lot of people really love this place and nobody wants you to have a bad experience. Hell, I've seen alot of people come here just to get away from all the negativity in life. Dont let one bad experience kill that for you, alright?

^^^^^ dont leave because someone was mean just pm a staff member and they will be dealt with. Besides were are all friends here and we are all here to help and support each other
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 3/24/2015, 3:25 am

Paxination wrote:Booty, if any one is bullying you on the server, TELL ME!  I will deal with them.  We do not tolerate bullying or disrespect on this server at all.  You can tell any staff about it.  There are server logs that record EVERYTHING.  And only admins/owners have access to that info.

*EDIT*

FYI, we are all family here!  We take care of our own!

I cannot reiterate this any better then Paxination himself. Any of us staff would put a stop to any untowards behavour that we detect or alerted to. We take this kind of issue very seriously. So please, take the some if you feel you need it but, come back to us all! We'll miss you, stay safe.

*hugs*

Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 3/24/2015, 8:38 am

Paxination wrote:Booty, if any one is bullying you on the server, TELL ME!  I will deal with them.  We do not tolerate bullying or disrespect on this server at all.  You can tell any staff about it.  There are server logs that record EVERYTHING.  And only admins/owners have access to that info.

*EDIT*

FYI, we are all family here!  We take care of our own!

Just so you know, all staff on the server (including Pax and myself) take bullying extremely seriously. Please please please PLEASE talk to a staff when you see bullying or if you think you are being bullied and we will get things straightened out as best we can. We don't tolerate bullying at all on Oasis and we do our best to help prevent these kinds of situations from occurring to other players.

As a person who was heavily bullied back as a kid, I understand the trouble and I understand how hard it is to reach out to those who could help. However it really bothers me that whoever did this to you made you so mad that you left the server. None of this should have happened at all, and I am sad that you had to leave the server.

Like Pax mentioned, I (along with Pax and the admins) have complete and total access to our Console. We can check logs and get to the bottom of this. None of this bullying should have happened. Period.

madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum