You might be missing permissions!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You might be missing permissions!!

Post by madscientist032 on 3/19/2015, 8:41 am

As some of you might have noticed, with the name change update from last month many of our player have changed thier names. With that being said, we recently switched our permissions plugin from GroupManager (rest in peace) to Bpermissions. The reason is simple - while GM does support UUIDs (unique identifier code) it did a really crappy job at it. So now with bPermissions we should be better going forward.

HOWEVER THERE ARE THINGS YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF!!! Since we've updated, I've noticed that players who have one or more of the following points have lost their groups and ranks.

-- If you changed your username after February 4th 2015
-- If you were promoted to Member/Trusted after February 4th 2015
-- If you donated after February 4th 2015
-- If you changed your donator PREFIX after February 4th 2015

If any of the above items apply to you, please post here with your current in-game username, your rank and (if applicable) donator group, prefix, and colors. The staff (Mods, Admins, Pax and myself) will be more than happy to fix these ahead of time instead of waiting for every one of you to get in-game. 

FOR ALL PLAYERS!!!

If you have any permissions issues PLEASE TALK TO A MOD OR HIGHER and they will straighten the perms out as they see fit. Obviously if you do not have access to a command/plugin that you PREVIOUSLY did not have access to (such as /ban for a veteran) then you WILL NOT get that permission node. While I trust my staff, they will be double-checking with Paxination and myself to ensure that all groups have the correct permission nodes restored to them.

As always, if you have ANY questions, comments, or concerns, please post here and we can help fix what's going on.

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Re: You might be missing permissions!!

Post by Fithboy on 3/19/2015, 2:16 pm

I apply to 1 and 4, Fithboy Trusted+ $20 donor. Haven't experienced any trouble yet. Surprise me with a prefix

Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Re: You might be missing permissions!!

Post by madscientist032 on 3/19/2015, 2:50 pm

Fithboy wrote:I apply to 1 and 4, Fithboy Trusted+ $20 donor. Haven't experienced any trouble yet. Surprise me with a prefix
I noticed last night. I think because you changed your username back to the old one, these don't apply to you. Although it wouldn't hurt to have a mod or higher double-check your permissions and groups.

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top