HorseStats Problems.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HorseStats Problems.

Post by AlvinB on 1/11/2015, 6:13 am

Today I found a horse, tamed it and tried to give it to my friend. But there's apparently a plugin called "HorseStats" that's blocking him from doing anything with the horse. I've looked through helps and searched on google but I can't seem to share the horse with my friends. Is there anyway I can share a horse with my friends? I would be very thankful if any of you had an answer.

AlvinB
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HorseStats Problems.

Post by 4emersons on 1/11/2015, 8:08 am

Once you tame a horse, no one else can ride it. This is for protection for it so people can't steal other players' horses.

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Horsestats Problems.

Post by Fluffy807 on 1/11/2015, 8:09 am

As the owner of a small breeding co. last map, I know quite a bit about this plugin. And as far as I know, there IS a way to share the horse, BUT the item to do so sadly (to my knowledge) the item to do so does not exist yet. The item in question is called a portable saddle, it is crafted using eight Ender Pearls around a saddle. When placed on a horse, the saddle will be bound to the horse you use it for. When you try to remove the saddle, the GUI of your horse and inventory will be closed out and you will get the saddle in your inventory. Right click the ground to get the horse out. To make the horse another player's simply throw the saddle to them and have them release the horse, they should then be able to ride it!

Hope this helps and sorry for possible wall of text! -Fluffy

Fluffy807
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top