how did this happen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how did this happen?

Post by mediumdee on 12/31/2014, 11:36 pm

i've had some really weird things going on lately and i have no idea how any of this happened...

a while back, there was 1 day on another server in a pvp arena where i didn't get as much knockback as usual
then since then i haven't been able to connect to nearly as many servers as usual
and then just today i haven't been able to talk on public chat all day on every single server i go on, even if i go to one on 1.7.10, but i'm still able to message people without a problem

how did all of this happen? most of it happened sometime this month... this is probably the weirdest thing that's happened to me ever since i first joined this place, even my alt account is having these affects, i've already restarted my computer... any tips to help deal with this?

mediumdee
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how did this happen?

Post by OasisMaximus on 1/1/2015, 7:55 am

I have no idea how this has happened, but I may have a solution. Because it's also happening to your alternate account, I think it probably has to do something with the saved version of MC on your computer (I mean the versions that the profiles use, not the program minecraft itself). 
So how you may be able to fix it is by going to your launcher, selecting the profile that you normally use, and click edit profile. From this menu you want to click "Open Game Dir". This should send you to a folder in which minecraft stores all its data and where you can for example find your screenshots. Now click the "versions" folder that is in there, and delete the version that your profile uses. Then run that profile, and it should download a fresh copy of that version. 

Hope this helped!

My introduction!

OasisMaximus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top