notice for all players

View previous topic View next topic Go down

notice for all players

Post by mediumdee on 12/29/2014, 9:21 pm

i'm sorry to tell you guys this, but i'm gonna need to start being kind of inactive, i'll try and visit once a week if i can
kitty, if you can look after the town a bit more then it would be great
i'm not just going to be inactive on here, i won't be on as much on pixelmon either from now on
i loved all of the friendships i've made while i was around, and whenever i am online i'll probably either be working on a project or half afk just sitting here chatting with you guys
i wish i didn't do it this early into the new map, but it's just how things need to be from now on

mediumdee
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: notice for all players

Post by Grimtongue on 12/30/2014, 4:01 pm

mediumdee wrote:i'm sorry to tell you guys this, but i'm gonna need to start being kind of inactive, i'll try and visit once a week if i can
kitty, if you can look after the town a bit more then it would be great
i'm not just going to be inactive on here, i won't be on as much on pixelmon either from now on
i loved all of the friendships i've made while i was around, and whenever i am online i'll probably either be working on a project or half afk just sitting here chatting with you guys
i wish i didn't do it this early into the new map, but it's just how things need to be from now on

I think people understand that real life stuff is more important than Minecraft. I hope you come on when you have the chance; and remember there's also Teamspeak.

Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top