Billybass99 Ban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

Billybass99 Ban Appeal Empty Billybass99 Ban Appeal

Post by billybass99 12/21/2014, 3:49 pm

Minecraft username: billybass99

Mod/Admin who banned you: 4emersons

Reason you were banned: abusing a glitch 

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: Really? You ban me for doing something that WAS NOT on the rule board? But you don't ban a hacker? That's kinda dumb. Anyways, I've learned my lesson and I really want to play on the server again. I am very sorry for what I have done and I will never do it again. I wish to be apart of the Oasis community again and have fun. I promise not to do that glitch again and I will not break a rule nor will I make staff annoyed.

Sincerely, billybass99

Last edited by billybass99 on 12/21/2014, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fail spelling)

billybass99
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Billybass99 Ban Appeal Empty Re: Billybass99 Ban Appeal

Post by Guest 12/21/2014, 4:19 pm

Really?
You don't bother to read the forum rules?
The rule book itself states it's a shortened version.
"But you don't ban a hacker" exactly what is that referring to?
This ban isn't my call, but I'm appalled at this.

Here, let me quote the full rules for you, even though you appear not to care you even broke them:

Billybass99 Ban Appeal Z4LMzDt

>>>>>>>>>>>> https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t817-minecraft-server-rules

Don't come back and give our staff attitude for doing their job. This isn't my call, but if you get unbanned I suggest you read the full rules.

Edit: Also brought this in.
Billybass99 Ban Appeal 1VAd7R7

Last edited by Lina on 12/21/2014, 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : included rule book)

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 12/21/2014, 4:59 pm

The rules board at spawn has always, will always, and will continue to always be a shortened version of the rules that you can see on our forums (such as the ones that Lina kindly linked here in her post.

By leaving the spawn you agree to those rules and all that good stuff.

Also yes duplicating items IS a glitch and we have ALWAYS banned players when we've discovered they were duplicating items. It has been part of the game since Minecraft Beta 1.7 when Notch introduced pistons, and we've always enforced the "Please do not duplicate items" rule on this server.

I kindly urge you to rethink your attitude if you wish to have this appeal accepted and your ban lifted.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by billybass99 12/21/2014, 5:49 pm

Sorry if I came across rude, I did not mean to have that rude attitude. When I said you did not ban a hacker, someone was fly hacking, Lina (I think) found out but gave him a warning. When the new rule came about duplication was after I was banned, My apologies for the misunderstanding.

billybass99
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 12/21/2014, 5:53 pm

Sorry, denied. You are not going to come in with that kind of attitude and get unbanned. If you decide to get a better attitude and make an appeal, I might consider it.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/21/2014, 7:28 pm

billybass99 wrote:Sorry if I came across rude, I did not mean to have that rude attitude. When I said you did not ban a hacker, someone was fly hacking, Lina (I think) found out but gave him a warning. When the new rule came about duplication was after I was banned, My apologies for the misunderstanding.

-That rule was in place at the beginning of the map.

-Warning? I banned him. Healthmagazine. He made an appeal, with a good attitude and sincerity, and I gave him a second chance. You can look up his ban thread and appeal and see for yourself.

[I know this thread is locked, just clarifying some things.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down